Official BOS Study Meat v2.0 (Winter Edition) (2 Viewers)

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
you go out the station, cross the road, go through the alleyway, cross another road and it's the building on the left next to a carpark
Do you mind giving us the street you are starting from? :)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I'm heading down to the Library later on today anyway. Do you want me to take photos of exactly what the journey should look like step by step?

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
I'm heading down to the Library later on today anyway. Do you want me to take photos of exactly what the journey should look like step by step?
Haha, maybe not step by step but an idea of what the journey should look like would be great! Thank you :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Do you mind giving us the street you are starting from? :)
the station. you go out the exit that's not westfield.

Basically you just move in a perpendicular direction from the railway line in the direction that takes you away from Westfield, and from the station exit that is not Westfield and you can't miss it. It's a big building. And it's near a big carpark.

bleakarcher

HSC
I'm going to be catching the T80 bus to Parra. Just to be sure I want to ask does the T80 ALWAYS stop at this side of the station (refer to attachment)?

parra station.jpg

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
the station. you go out the exit that's not westfield.

Basically you just move in a perpendicular direction from the railway line in the direction that takes you away from Westfield, and from the station exit that is not Westfield and you can't miss it. It's a big building. And it's near a big carpark.
I think I may have found the place that you are talking about. And I think I've seen it before. Only difference is that I usually go to Westfields from there.

Last edited:

khfreakau

HSC
I'm going to be catching the T80 bus to Parra. Just to be sure I want to ask does the T80 ALWAYS stop at this side of the station (refer to attachment)?

View attachment 25791
T80 NEVER stops on that side of the station. the only reason you see it in that pic is because it's going around the interchange to change directions and do a pickup on the other side. when you get dropped off by the T80, you should see some stairs/escalators right nearby, which you should go down, which leads you to the turnstiles by the station. from there, i think Carrot's guide will help :)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
From the ticket barriers, there is only one direction. Baby you light up my world like nobody else.

bleakarcher

HSC
T80 NEVER stops on that side of the station. the only reason you see it in that pic is because it's going around the interchange to change directions and do a pickup on the other side. when you get dropped off by the T80, you should see some stairs/escalators right nearby, which you should go down, which leads you to the turnstiles by the station. from there, i think Carrot's guide will help :)
damn, okay thanks for that.

awaiting carrot's help for now.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Few questions;
1) The rooms are on the 2nd/3rd floor aren't they? (I haven't been to parra library since I was like 10)
2) Is it cool if I turn up a bit late?
3) Have you decided if Drog's seminar is going ahead yet?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Few questions;
1) The rooms are on the 2nd/3rd floor aren't they? (I haven't been to parra library since I was like 10)
1. yes
2. come in whenever - doesn't matter, i'd say. Last time... if you came in late or whenever - it didn't really matter

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Few questions;
1) That's right.

2) How late is late?

3) Unfortunately, I don't think we can do his Seminar.

Reason is because in each time slot, we have the big seminars and it would be unfair of me to put his seminar to clash with the larger ones.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
1) That's right.

2) How late is late?

3) Unfortunately, I don't think we can do his Seminar.

Reason is because in each time slot, we have the big seminars and it would be unfair of me to put his seminar to clash with the larger ones.
~10-11. I can get there earlier if it's an issue though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)