Trial HSC - stressed or not? (1 Viewer)

C

Chayum

Not sure if passed Paper 1 or failed miserably..

Procrastination is strong within me now, Modern History tomorrow.

gr_111

HSC
Not sure if passed Paper 1 or failed miserably..
Yep, exactly this ^! I never have any idea how i went, but as a rule if I think I've gone ok I get an absolute shocker mark lol.

jenslekman

HSC
True eh? How do you think you went today?
ah deswa ... not that good - ran outta time cos i thought section 1 was going to be a breeze like some of the past ppaers ive looked at - so i reckon i stuffed up but then again its only 15% all up

you prepared for tomorrow?

Stelleee

HSC
OMFG. STRESSED ASSSSSSSSSSSS. D:
Still have 2 weeks but.
OKAY SO my 18th birthday is 3 days before trials...life sucks.

Galvez

HSC
Not as prepared as I would like (still working on getting all my quotes for my section two tomorrow) But i need an atar of 60.60 and I can easily get B's in the majority of subjects (except for general maths, that can just lock itself in a safe, jump off a cliff and then explode.) So i'm not stressed. Of course I would like to go well but if I don't, it's not the end of the world.

Was surprisingly calm for section 1 today, hopefully that will continue. Tomorrow arvo and wednesday I have off so will study the hell out of sor1 and senior science--> I want to maintain my first place). they're fairly simply so i'm conifdent for them. Friday arvo, sat morn/night and all of sunday I will tackle general maths as if my life depended on it so I can at least pass with a high c and hopefully a b. Tuesday is dedicated to modern history and hoping I don't freeze up and forget everything like I usually do in that exam. Then I have more or less four days until extension 1 english to prepare.
That is my plan to tackle the trials.

Really surprised i'm not stressing. Maybe I hit my head or something? haha.
QFT. This made my day.

jenslekman

HSC
stress = -9000 with english papers out of the way :p

good luck with your trials everyone :)

George121

HSC
haha stress levels have reached 0.

NO MORE ENGLISH FOR ANOTHER 10 OR SO WEEKS

lolJK

HSC
haha stress levels have reached 0.

NO MORE ENGLISH FOR ANOTHER 10 OR SO WEEKS
arrghh! our school has two sets of trials!!! on the bright side though, these cssa are only worth 5/10% :D Still, the stress for me isnt over :L

jaechen

HSC
ah deswa ... not that good - ran outta time cos i thought section 1 was going to be a breeze like some of the past ppaers ive looked at - so i reckon i stuffed up but then again its only 15% all up

you prepared for tomorrow?
dargh jens same thing here. ended up running out of time for section 1, only managed half a page of the big 5 marker. so sad >______>

qrpw

HSC
dargh jens same thing here. ended up running out of time for section 1, only managed half a page of the big 5 marker. so sad >______>
I heard jens the english king did excellently good today. He even went to have a poop break and still finished. I wish I had the ability to do that.

jaechen

HSC
I heard jens the english king did excellently good today. He even went to have a poop break and still finished. I wish I had the ability to do that.
wow u srs qwrp? dayummm thats pretty good jens :)

deswa1

HSC
Yeah I noticed that poop break haha- he was sitting in front of me. How'd you go? I was pretty happy with both the papers tbh.

jenslekman

HSC
Yeah I noticed that poop break haha- he was sitting in front of me. How'd you go? I was pretty happy with both the papers tbh.
hey guisse not funny lulz - i came back pretty quickly didnt? ;)

George121

HSC
arrghh! our school has two sets of trials!!! on the bright side though, these cssa are only worth 5/10% :D Still, the stress for me isnt over :L
if i was in ur shoes, id consider dropping out xD

addoil

HSC
I don't even need to take the second derivative to know that my stress level is hitting maximium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah jokes, I'm cool with it

George121

HSC
its funny cause i feel like i finished trials after both english exams

goes to show what english does to your brain...

AwesomeJelly

HSC
sad, did not finish module C (missed out 3/4 of my essay) and my belonging essay (missed out on my 2nd related part). ._.
Bad time management is bad :l

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)