Trial HSC - stressed or not? (1 Viewer)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Arr I was so chilled till now :S But relatively, not as stressed as some of the people at my school who look poised for breakdowns, so one of the calmer ones disregarding the kids that don't care about school at all.

But I was overseas for awhile, so I have more work to catch up on than most

Alkanes

HSC
Feeling somewhat chillaxed even though trial starts next week. Maybe this feeling will change on sunday night :p

deswa1

HSC
Not really tbh- I thought I'd be way more stressed.

SanjoyM

HSC
Really very stressed! However, trying to stay calm and keep perspective! :)
Hopefully, I will attain an ATAR of 95+, but not so sure about Medicine after the UMAT (There is always next year to try again.... Hopefully, my results are not that bad) :)

jenslekman

HSC
Arr I was so chilled till now :S But relatively, not as stressed as some of the people at my school who look poised for breakdowns, so one of the calmer ones disregarding the kids that don't care about school at all.

But I was overseas for awhile, so I have more work to catch up on than most
hmmm thats a good stress reliever though :)

and even though i dont feel as stressed right now, in a few days things will start to get HECTIC.:lol:

Zeroes

HSC
Nah. My whole grade is pretty chilled (read: lazy) and I think it's rubbed off on me. I feel pretty good about the trials tbh. (except english)

HSC
About to shit mah pants! So unprepared its not funny

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
i have 9 days til mine so i'm nervous but not stressed. probably wont get stressed either i tend to breeze through exams (i am very screwed for english though ). sucks for you guys doing trials next week! haha

FreeLearner

HSC
I still cannot comprehend that the Trials are like a few days away :( , Why didn't I study harder in the holidays??? So stressed, but not as much as others, since my goal ain't that high and my ranks are relatively okay at the moment, and I plan to do really good in the actual HSC :D, Gl everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)