Random L&R Story thread (2 Viewers)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Please describe it further. Was it up the top of a long flight of stairs etc?
Actually, yes.

And the first thing I saw was... well, it was all a blur - but I saw lots of magazines.

And pictures of interesting things

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
yeah

says the guy who was like "I'M GONNA GO TO A BETTER UNI THAN YOU AND HANG OUT WITH BETTER PEOPLE WITH MY ELITE DEGREE THAT ACTUALLY MEANS SOMETHING IN THE WORLD UNLIKE YOUR SHIT DEGREE"

ok

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
yeah

says the guy who was like "I'M GONNA GO TO A BETTER UNI THAN YOU AND HANG OUT WITH BETTER PEOPLE WITH MY ELITE DEGREE THAT ACTUALLY MEANS SOMETHING IN THE WORLD UNLIKE YOUR SHIT DEGREE"

ok
Ummm, pretty much. What does arts do for you? Nothing, economics and law are in the top 4 highest paying degrees.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Actually, yes.

And the first thing I saw was... well, it was all a blur - but I saw lots of magazines.

And pictures of interesting things
Describe it further. This is what we want to hear.

Was the sale awkward? Were you carded?

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
I logged into facebook, as I do every morning and I saw it. He poked me. It wasn't just any pld poke, it was one filled with years of sexual tension and renewed lust. A shiver of excitement trembled over my body as my mouse hovered pver the poke back button. Was I ready for this? My mind raced, as I thought about how this could be interpreted. One wrong love and everything would be undone. The poke button sat there, taunting me. All I had to do was click it and all my feelings would be conveyed but my hand locked up. What if the poke had just been a friendly action? No. It couldn't be. I saw the way he posted a ':)' after saying hi on chat last night. He wanted me, and this poke had been the confirmation I needed. Thinking of that warm emoticon, I found the courge to poke him back.

Three weeks later I would find myself arrested for sexual assault.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Shadowdue also poked me. I ignored it though.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I logged into facebook, as I do every morning and I saw it. He poked me. It wasn't just any pld poke, it was one filled with years of sexual tension and renewed lust. A shiver of excitement trembled over my body as my mouse hovered pver the poke back button. Was I ready for this? My mind raced, as I thought about how this could be interpreted. One wrong love and everything would be undone. The poke button sat there, taunting me. All I had to do was click it and all my feelings would be conveyed but my hand locked up. What if the poke had just been a friendly action? No. It couldn't be. I saw the way he posted a ':)' after saying hi on chat last night. He wanted me, and this poke had been the confirmation I needed. Thinking of that warm emoticon, I found the courge to poke him back.

Three weeks later I would find myself arrested for sexual assault.
ily a trilly

and if that is him what is wrong with that?
Everything.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Explain.

It is natural to use physical ability (bit tits or big penis etc) to help move up the cha8n to the top.
Wot?

I know for a fact both you and SD have tiny penises.

Stop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)