Random L&R Story thread (4 Viewers)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
if you come to the unsw open day meat, then yes

as it stands - this is a public forum. and for the ~privacy~ of the participants, i can divulge no more

also - she declined.
a declination is better than what you were expecting

what were you expecting, lol

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
yeah no wot idgi

no matter how 'nice' she was about it or what she said no. and you can't turn a no into a yes (i don't mean you as in a person/general rule, i mean you as in you)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well at least you had the balls to do something. :tennisclap:
i know right! IT'S SO EXCITING

hmm?

This makes me feel bad.
y

a declination is better than what you were expecting

what were you expecting, lol
"EWWW GOD NO WTF, *storms out*"

/me left there sitting awkwardly as everyone else in the building looks at me

that, or, when i started talking to her: "who are you...?"

or me not being able to actually ask her out because i'd get the nerves or something and sit there awkwardly going 'omg omg omg' or something

but none of that happened. so it's good. good.

yeah no wot idgi

no matter how 'nice' she was about it or what she said no. and you can't turn a no into a yes (i don't mean you as in a person/general rule, i mean you as in you)
well, yeah. of course i was expecting no.

but still

progress.

As Terence Tao says: "value partial progress".

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Lol, good relationships (of the opposite sex) need trust, and trust is only earned over time. For some it takes less time, for others it takes a while. Also, sometimes they want to be friends with you. Other times you need to be the one to step out and get to know them. For example, some girls have talked to me first and we became good friends within like a few months. But, there has been another case for me where I was the one who actually first talked to them and it literally took a few years before I became good friends with her... Interestingly enough, she revealed to me recently that she generally has trust issues... So go figure.

By the way, sometimes you speak to someone and never speak to them again, even if you hoped to be their friend. It's just the way things are.

Also, there's no need to be all complicated about this. Just be nice and go with it. It's quite simple really.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
The original post, are you retarded? Like seriously, who cares? Also, why weren't you sharing your book with her in the first place, you two were still sitting next to each other.

You know how often I expect a no when I ask a girl out? Never, because I'm not a fucking aspie and can tell if a girl is interested in me.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Oh man that mix of crushingly low self-esteem combined with weird narcissism and a lack of understanding of social norms, it's really hard to know how I feel about these events, it's a real mixed bag of emotions. There's a lot more going on here but I'm not entirely on top of everything going on.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Oh man that mix of crushingly low self-esteem combined with weird narcissism and a lack of understanding of social norms, it's really hard to know how I feel about these events, it's a real mixed bag of emotions. There's a lot more going on here but I'm not entirely on top of everything going on.
hashbsuadbgauebrgp0es8rbg[08ea[89vbud

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
it's pretty much insane troll logic which you can't seriously argue against

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
The original post, are you retarded? Like seriously, who cares? Also, why weren't you sharing your book with her in the first place, you two were still sitting next to each other.

You know how often I expect a no when I ask a girl out? Never, because I'm not a fucking aspie and can tell if a girl is interested in me.
Maybe because I assumed the other guy would share his book with her...?

m8 you cannot possibly understand the complexities of this situation

you can't even understand vacuously TRUE statements

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Dude just chill out. As I said before, don't make things so complicated. 99% of girls won't bite and are nice. You do get the occasional nasty ones though.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Lol, good relationships (of the opposite sex) need trust, and trust is only earned over time. For some it takes less time, for others it takes a while. Also, sometimes they want to be friends with you. Other times you need to be the one to step out and get to know them. For example, some girls have talked to me first and we became good friends within like a few months. But, there has been another case for me where I was the one who actually first talked to them and it literally took a few years before I became good friends with her... Interestingly enough, she revealed to me recently that she generally has trust issues... So go figure.

By the way, sometimes you speak to someone and never speak to them again, even if you hoped to be their friend. It's just the way things are.

Also, there's no need to be all complicated about this. Just be nice and go with it. It's quite simple really.
Thanks cutemouse! I'm sort of realising this now...

The period of grand schemes and super pre-planning might be over.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Dude just chill out. As I said before, don't make things so complicated. 99% of girls won't bite and are nice. You do get the occasional nasty ones though.
And the teeth marks fucking hurt.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A

Why are you so full of yourself?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
So I went to a sex shop today...

And contributed to buying a dildo.

it was... interesting.

kinda like how it looked on GTA: SA but you could actually read and browse the DVD/magazine titles and make out what the objects were...

hmm

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

it was... interesting.

kinda like how it looked on GTA: SA but you could actually read and browse the DVD/magazine titles and make out what the objects were...

hmm
So someone scammed you money did they?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, more like peer pressure to chip in on it.

I figured - heh, why not.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

it was... interesting.

hmm
what are you going to do with that dildo

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Why are you so full of yourself?
I don't keep going after ones I can tell aren't interested. That's why.

shadowpoon said:

it was... interesting.

hmm
Going to bottom for it? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)