Random L&R Story thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
I actually find Shadowdude's posts entertaining. If you don't like reading his posts then why would you even click on the thread - GTFO. Haters are gonna hate. Keep it up, Shadow.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I actually find Shadowdude's posts entertaining. If you don't like reading his posts then why would you even click on the thread - GTFO. Haters are gonna hate. Keep it up, Shadow.
Because prior to this being a thread, it was a collection of random posts from various threads.

horny unicorn

HSC
the only reason you people find his posts entertaining is schadenfreude

don't pretend like you're not the worst people on this forum

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
This other guy sounds kind of beta, you've got this.

what is wrong with you guys, the stories are pretty hillarious
I know right, interesting posts made by haters - none ever.

halapenyo

HSC
Since this girl is my #1 secret crush, I might try to win her myself. After all, she smiled at me. That's like... half-way in!
hahahahhsafdssf i cant breathe.

also you know you have high standards when you go for the hottest girl in an arts tutorial.

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I thought you were banned from making threads.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Shadowdude might have the next 50 Shades of Grey bestseller on his hands here and his other threads.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Re: The Nonsense Thread

i legit just realised this thread existed

hmm.

teabag

do it
HSC
I was at the takeaway store the other day buying my usual order of a large garlic and cheese fries and there was this really cute guy taking orders. Naturally, when I placed my order, I drew out the word fries, hinting my intentions. I could tell he understood because the way he said '$5.70' was too sultry to be just a simple request for payment. Between the lines, it read 'oh baby do me'. I decided to play with him a bit, pulling away the note as he went to take it. When I finally gave in and let him have the money, his body language (slouched, obviously to show off his body) told me he was upset. Our fingers touched as he gave me change, and I felt a spark of electricity. He scurried out the back under the guise of preparing my order but I could tell it was to hide his arousal.

Should I have gotten his number? He obviously wanted me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)