Random L&R Story thread (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
okay guys

STORY TIME!

So I got in early to my tute and I sat down. Then the hottest girl in the class came in, and sat in my row - so the row looked like this:

(spare seats...) - hottest girl - blonde girl - (spare seat) - brunette girl - me

Now, the guy who's trying to get in there with the hottest girl came in and for some reason tried to be not suss (I'm thinking) - so took the spare seat instead of going all the way across to deliberately sit next to the hottest girl. Because that's suss, right?

So now the row looks like:

hottest girl - blonde girl - guy - brunette girl - me

I think the hottest girl just quipped and asked for the page number of the text we were reading, ostensibly to the blonde girl, but what do I see? I see the guy lean back in his chair, look over and announce to her the page number. Even though the blonde girl has a book. So it's like, from my side, "oh now, what's this then?"

Interesting because the past few weeks in tutorial - he had always sat next to her.

Now sitting next to a girl is advantageous for many reasons, but if you sit next to a girl - you're pretty much guaranteed to be in their group when it comes to group work. So this guy had been sitting next to the hottest girl a few times and obviously tried to start banter.

I was in their group once and... yeah, he tried to get in there with chat but... yeah. He's kinda failing at it.

Coincidentally, this 'hottest girl' is also my number 1 secret crush - so it's nice seeing this guy fail at it.

Anyway, it came to reading time and we had to follow along. Each of us had a book except the brunette girl. Now, usually, the code of practice is that if you're sitting next to someone who doesn't have a book, you offer it to them and you follow along together.

Now, the guy - upon reading time - just like... leaned left and tilted his body left so that you could see half his back. And I looked over and saw the brunette girl with her head up high trying to read the guy's book, and follow along. But the guy was like hunching over and wasn't exactly... considerate.

But because I'm a nice guy, I just slid my book over into her periphery - and she smiled and we followed along together. And I was in her group.

Now, I don't know about... this guy - but... yeah. That, and the couple of weeks before when I was in a group of 4 with him - the guy basically shut me and the other guy in the group out and just talked to the girl almost exclusively.

And his actions this week was just like... "m8, it's so obvious".

tl;dr guy trying too hard in my tute to get in there with a girl.

Addendum: Since this girl is my #1 secret crush, I might try to win her myself. After all, she smiled at me. That's like... half-way in!

Examine

same
HSC
okay guys

STORY TIME!

So I got in early to my tute and I sat down. Then the hottest girl in the class came in, and sat in my row - so the row looked like this:

(spare seats...) - hottest girl - blonde girl - (spare seat) - brunette girl - me

Now, the guy who's trying to get in there with the hottest girl came in and for some reason tried to be not suss (I'm thinking) - so took the spare seat instead of going all the way across to deliberately sit next to the hottest girl. Because that's suss, right?

I think the hottest girl just quipped and asked for the page number of the text we were reading, ostensibly to the blonde girl, but what do I see? I see the guy lean back in his chair, look over and announce to her the page number. Even though the blonde girl has a book. So it's like, from my side, "oh now, what's this then?"

Interesting because the past few weeks in tutorial - he had always sat next to her.

Now sitting next to a girl is advantageous for many reasons, but if you sit next to a girl - you're pretty much guaranteed to be in their group when it comes to group work. So this guy had been sitting next to the hottest girl a few times and obviously tried to start banter.

I was in their group once and... yeah, he tried to get in there with chat but... yeah. He's kinda failing at it.

Coincidentally, this 'hottest girl' is also my number 1 secret crush - so it's nice seeing this guy fail at it.

Anyway, it came to reading time and we had to follow along. Each of us had a book except the brunette girl. Now, usually, the code of practice is that if you're sitting next to someone who doesn't have a book, you offer it to them and you follow along together.

Now, the guy - upon reading time - just like... leaned left and tilted his body left so that you could see half his back. And I looked over and saw the brunette girl with her head up high trying to read the guy's book, and follow along. But the guy was like hunching over and wasn't exactly... considerate.

But because I'm a nice guy, I just slid my book over into her periphery - and she smiled and we followed along together. And I was in her group.

Now, I don't know about... this guy - but... yeah. That, and the couple of weeks before when I was in a group of 4 with him - the guy basically shut me and the other guy in the group out and just talked to the girl almost exclusively.

Addendum: Since this girl is my #1 secret crush, I might try to win her myself. After all, she smiled at me. That's like... half-way in!
lol

deswa1

HSC
Re: The Nonsense Thread

@Shadowman- that wasn't up to your usual standards- please improve your game

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Re: The Thread that never Ends

so i was sitting in my class today

seeing this guy hitting on my #1 secret crush for like the... 5th week in a row

but somehow i don't feel anger or anything.

is it because:

1. i don't care about her that much or
2. he's failing so bad at it - i don't see him as a threat to my own advances (which should be made sometime in the future)

pls help

kazemagic

HSC

okay guys

STORY TIME!

you shud write a story every day to keep me entertained

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

so i was sitting in my class today

seeing this guy hitting on my #1 secret crush for like the... 5th week in a row

but somehow i don't feel anger or anything.

is it because:

1. i don't care about her that much or
2. he's failing so bad at it - i don't see him as a threat to my own advances (which should be made sometime in the future)

pls help
However bad he may or may not be, he is trying at least. Which is more than you. Hence he is winning.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
okay guys

STORY TIME!

No, stop dat.
I said stop dat before, and im saying it again ffs.
STOP DAT.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

but snow, i haven't done it in a few days :(

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

m8

she smiled at me

He is going in rashly.

I'm going to go in, calculated and... with a plan. Admittedly, all that planning is going to go out the window when I end up talking to her... but still.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A

SD another story pls (srs)
Please don't.

bos has been enthralled with the grand narrative of shadowdude's love life for three years

you can't stop grand narratives
You do realise nobody around here respects you anymore because of this?

You were respected once-upon-a-time, but that's all it ever will be. Nobody cares about your stories because they are not 'grand' or anything like that. If anything, they are almost sickening, the way you see others.

enoilgam

HSC

bos has been enthralled with the grand narrative of shadowdude's love life for three years

you can't stop grand narratives.
Stick to the school forums shadow, where your contribution is actually welcomed.

wildchild666

HSC

I wish I could report Shadowdude's existence as spam.

Examine

same
HSC

Shadowdude I think you should write a compilation of your stories into one book and then sell it on ebay for $1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)