my idea for creative piece (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I think the process of slowly adapting to the outside world is a lot more interesting that the whole get in/break out storyline. And more unique as well, you could do a lot more with it.

john-doe

HSC
yeah except the guy who suicided got released instead of escaping but yeah, otherwise its virtually the same lol
i actually got this escaping idea from breakout-tv series...i made the rest up by myself

lolcakes52

HSC
ENDING:

TURNS OUT THE OUTSIDE IS ACTUALLY A PRISON AND THE DUDE IS CRAZY.

no but seriously, just have the guy like be restless or something but once he realises he is happy he sleeps well... I dunno. Suicide could be implied very carefully but endings can fuck up a good story.

jnney

lemon
HSC
the idea is good. but more importantly, it's really about HOW you choose to go about representing them in your writing.

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Don't exactly like the idea of a grim suicide (unless there is some very damn good reason) but do what you think you'll write best for a plot.

unLimitieDx

HSC
ENDING:

TURNS OUT THE OUTSIDE IS ACTUALLY A PRISON AND THE DUDE IS CRAZY.

no but seriously, just have the guy like be restless or something but once he realises he is happy he sleeps well... I dunno. Suicide could be implied very carefully but endings can fuck up a good story.
THIS has potential to be a good story. You could introduce another perspective, possibly a prison guard who observes his actions in his cell.

renataamaria

HSC
Sounds like a mixture of characters stories from Shawshank Redemption... Suicide is a very common story ending through out the HSC I've heard.
It's a good plot, a different ending might be better though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)