The Umat Results 2012. (1 Viewer)

mike12345678

HSC
results will be released at 3am on the 21st of this month.

AHHHHHHHHHH im scared now...
are you sure? that seems like a very odd time to release it.

this could be the best ever day for me or the worst day.i graduate on the 21st.

if i do well in the UMAT (80%+) i would be cheering and i go to school 5 hours later and collect my report and academic awards (i came first in every subject) :)

OR

if i fail UMAT (less than 70%) then i would have wasted my whole life studying (especially HSC year) and i cant get into MED straight out of high school despite come first in every subject :(

hoping for the best expecting the worst

Henray

HSC
I couldn't find any information saying it'd be out on Friday at 3am. But for the last few years it has been coming out on monday/tuesday/wednesday of the last week of school so I wouldn't be surprised now if it came out tomorrow :p

Can always be hopeful.

teeah

HSC
AHHHHHHHHHH im scared now...
are you sure? that seems like a very odd time to release it.

this could be the best ever day for me or the worst day.i graduate on the 21st.

if i do well in the UMAT (80%+) i would be cheering and i go to school 5 hours later and collect my report and academic awards (i came first in every subject) :)

OR

if i fail UMAT (less than 70%) then i would have wasted my whole life studying (especially HSC year) and i cant get into MED straight out of high school despite come first in every subject :(

hoping for the best expecting the worst
there's always usyd...if youre first in every subject then there's probably a good chance youll get that 99.95!

mike12345678

HSC
there's always usyd...if youre first in every subject then there's probably a good chance youll get that 99.95!
yeaaaaaaa haha i dont think so. i think i will just hit a 99 but no where near .95

Supergirl22

HSC
I couldn't find any information saying it'd be out on Friday at 3am. But for the last few years it has been coming out on monday/tuesday/wednesday of the last week of school so I wouldn't be surprised now if it came out tomorrow :p

Can always be hopeful.
Yeah, I have a feeling the results will be out tomorrow too.

teeah

HSC
will they at least tell us when there going to come out?
there should give us a date or like a few days notice
or maybe its better they just do it randomly. like ripping off a bandaid really quick rather than prolonging the pain lol.

mike12345678

HSC
or maybe its better they just do it randomly. like ripping off a bandaid really quick rather than prolonging the pain lol.
hahaha thats so true but like seriously i wouldnt want the marks to be out and for me not to have them.

if it does come out at 3am on the 21st ill be online at 2:59 :)

Supergirl22

HSC
will they at least tell us when there going to come out?
there should give us a date or like a few days notice
I'm not sure. I read somewhere that ACER sends you an email either just before or a week before they are released. I'm assuming just before, cause the results must be released this week, or we would've been notified last week.

Alkanes

HSC
I will cry tears of joy if I see anything above 70 if it happens to come out tomorrow. But like others have said, I'd rather enjoy my last few days at school rather than dwelling over some stupid test.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Every time this thread is bumped I shit my pants a little.

mike12345678

HSC
Every time this thread is bumped I shit my pants a little.
haha we all do i think.

what are you guys wanting to get?
for me anything that gives me a chance into MED by getting an interview. for example if i get 50% and its enough i would be more then happy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)