Plz analyse (1 Viewer)

hayabusaboston

HSC
Okay maybe this should go in non school I just realised, or love and relationships, BUT I AM JUST DEPRESSED okay cos my female friends keep telling me I look like shrek and its depressing! so I want to know from girls and guys who are willing to judge exactly how attractive I am, if at all, on a scale from 1-100 plz. Here is a pic of me.

Alex W.jpg

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Immigrant parent logic:

'Get a good paying job and be smart and the girls will come to you regardless of looks.'

may or may not be true

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Bro, relax you're average. They're just giving you shit (as friends do).

And be moar confident.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
I always imagine that everybody on this board is asian.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Then follow your destiny, really its not good to care about useless stuff like this
It's true that he's overreacting way too much BUT caring about your appearance is DEFINITELY not stupid/useless.

Despite being a low confidence type of person myself, it is true that a better appearance tends to lead to increased confidence and this is why -not so happy- people tend to not give a damn about their appearances and all.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Then follow your destiny, really its not good to care about useless stuff like this
It is extremely saddening though, to be shunned by so many fantastically beautiful and kind girls, for simply not being good looking enough for them. We can be best of friends, but I just am not handsome enough to be a boyfriend for any of them.

ITS SO DEPRESSING!

and I dont think i'll be getting 99.95 anymore, ive been fluctuating between YES I CAN PRACTICE ENGLISH and NO I FUCKING SUCK AT IT and settled for FUCK I DONT CARE ANYMORE

so it looks like 99+ yes, but not 99.95.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Maybe you should make yourself more attractive then. Girls don't want to date an unattractive guy, in the same way you don't want to go out with an unattractive girl.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
It is extremely saddening though, to be shunned by so many fantastically beautiful and kind girls, for simply not being good looking enough for them. We can be best of friends, but I just am not handsome enough to be a boyfriend for any of them.

ITS SO DEPRESSING!
Well. As cliched as this sounds, many girls still value personality. They dig someone smart/funny/can sweep them off their feet. I've seen many "under average" looking guys be with very great looking girls.

And if they only valued you for your looks, would you really want to be with them?

Last edited:

hayabusaboston

HSC
Maybe you should make yourself more attractive then. Girls don't want to date an unattractive guy, in the same way you don't want to go out with an unattractive girl.
Ya but how? Im pretty much spotless from pimples now, have a different hairstyle to that pic (Haircut 3 days ago)

Idk maybe eyes are too small... or nose too big.... FAR OUT idk . Maybe I should get plastic surgery....

Cos ive tried the whole workout thing to get buff, but yea it didnt work COS OF MY SHREK LIKE FACE!! no girl wanted to go out with me lol

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

ITS SO DEPRESSING!

and I dont think i'll be getting 99.95 anymore, ive been fluctuating between YES I CAN PRACTICE ENGLISH and NO I FUCKING SUCK AT IT and settled for FUCK I DONT CARE ANYMORE

so it looks like 99+ yes, but not 99.95.
Well, I'll tell you what BoSers and other people have told me (but I'm no expert at this and I'm terribad when it comes to this stuff):

- Confidence is the key. Yes, confidence is appealing to them. Confidence can, to an extent, substitute for physical appearance but obviously, not always.
- Stunners USUALLY only go for stunners. It's the reality so just accept it and move on.
- No point in being depressed, there's many other fishes in the sea.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Well. As cliched as this sounds, many girls still value personality. They dig someone smart/funny/can sweep them off their feet. I've seen many "under average" looking guys be with very great looking girls.

And if they only valued you for your looks, would you really want to be with them?
No its more the fact I think, that I have the other things that a girl wants, but ultimately the looks turn her off.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Style, attitude, culture, confidence, warmth, fashion etc.

There's definitely some of those you're lacking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)