Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (4 Viewers)

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
except we're not best friends anymore so it's ok

RANK 1

HSC
not sure if the fact that you keep looking at me then looking away when i turn around is a sign of interest or if its because i look retarded in some way and you cant help but gawk

HSC
N/A
Hey dude who I've been sleeping with for the past couple of nights/days.
hi yeah uh w0t r u duen?
strictly cuddles plz. ur one of my male bestfs, sheesh.

stop with the boners. >_>

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey secret lover, the moment I saw you, you caught my eye. It was nice meeting you and I wish we could talk more :)

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
hey dude who i've been sleeping with for the past couple of nights/days.
Hi yeah uh w0t r u duen?
Strictly cuddles plz. Ur one of my male bestfs, sheesh.

stop with the boners. >_>[color]

hey secret lover, the moment i saw you, you caught my eye. It was nice meeting you and i wish we could talk more :)
HAHAhshahisduhasidhasjd

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Knock, knock.

Who's there?

P.

P-who?

Ha, ha! You said poo!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Dear number one secret crush,

You inspire me to aspire to greater heights.

Even though you have a seemingly terrible boyfriend who I'm not even sure goes to any educational institution of worth (if any), in fact, judging from his profile picture on Facebook - and after deciding against declaring the Filipino equivalent of holy war (which I believe consists of a yoyo and swinging it in an angry fashion, in a manner that would thwack it across the enemy's face), I'm not even sure he's completely heterosexual - but that's beside the point.

Point is, when I was studying today and I needed motivation - a picture of you (with your boyfriend) evoked in me the desire and power to do the work I needed to do. And it was in no crepe fashion, I was just scrolling down my news feed (that's my story and I'm sticking to it). And I saw that - and I was like, "Yeah? Yeah? you think you're happy now, but wait until I prove that this matrix only has one eigenvalue".

And then I did.

And that is the story of how I got out question 8 of problem sheet 7 out.

And then I lol'd inside because the other guy probably doesn't even know what an eigenvalue is.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Dear number one secret crush,

You inspire me to aspire to greater heights.

Even though you have a seemingly terrible boyfriend who I'm not even sure goes to any educational institution of worth (if any), in fact, judging from his profile picture on Facebook - and after deciding against declaring the Filipino equivalent of holy war (which I believe consists of a yoyo and swinging it in an angry fashion, in a manner that would thwack it across the enemy's face), I'm not even sure he's completely heterosexual - but that's beside the point.

Point is, when I was studying today and I needed motivation - a picture of you (with your boyfriend) evoked in me the desire and power to do the work I needed to do. And it was in no crepe fashion, I was just scrolling down my news feed (that's my story and I'm sticking to it). And I saw that - and I was like, "Yeah? Yeah? you think you're happy now, but wait until I prove that this matrix only has one eigenvalue".

And then I did.

And that is the story of how I got out question 8 of problem sheet 7 out.

And then I lol'd inside because the other guy probably doesn't even know what an eigenvalue is.
You sound rather bitter about things. Be a man and move on lol

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Using homosexuality as an insult/in relation to someone you don't like.

HOW ORIGINAL OF YOU

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You sound rather bitter about things. Be a man and move on lol
which reminds me

Dear boyfriend of the former 2-time number one secret crush,

Fuck you.

and how dare you inject your filthy, inferior, sub-par, below grade, poor quality, atrocious, abominable, awful, dreadful, terrible, unspeakably horrid, ineffably deplorable, pitiful, hopelessly horrid, lousy, incompetently unskilled and mediocre, unsuitable and unfavourable gametes into my former number one secret crush

how dare you

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
which reminds me

Dear boyfriend of the former 2-time number one secret crush,

Fuck you.

and how dare you inject your filthy, inferior, sub-par, below grade, poor quality, atrocious, abominable, awful, dreadful, terrible, unspeakably horrid, ineffably deplorable, pitiful, hopelessly horrid, lousy, incompetently unskilled and mediocre, unsuitable and unfavourable gametes into my former number one secret crush

how dare you
You will die a virgin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)