General Thoughts: English Standard Paper 2 (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your overall thoughts of Standard Paper 2 here.

What aspects of the paper did you like and dislike? Did you consider it a fair test of your abilities?

chriscasha

HSC
I feel really confident, I wrote 2 booklets for Module A and C but I only wrote 1 booklet for Module B. I didn't feel as confident with Module B but still over all better than Paper 1

machine2035

HSC
N/A
Found it overall pretty good. Glad they didn't specify what speeches to do.

Had plenty of time (especially compared to Paper 1 where I was still writing my conclusion with 30secs to go!).

d0nkeyk0ng

Banned
HSC
alright
Section I: tough
Section II: good
Section III: good

YAY! NO MORE ENGLISH!!!!!

nucgaek

HSC
Did anyone else's co-ordinators make the cohort write their student numbers and other details during their exams? Seems counter-intuitive and wasted a good 5 or more minutes.

machine2035

HSC
N/A
Did anyone else's co-ordinators make the cohort write their student numbers and other details during their exams? Seems counter-intuitive and wasted a good 5 or more minutes.
Nope, our supervisors were quite lenient and even made jokes about my birthday being in the middle of the HSC while signing the blue sheet.. Although the guy got pretty angry when no-one wrote the text they were doing on the front.

Gotei

HSC
was a very good exam.

questions were very nice. henry lawson which could have been abit better neverthless still happy with what i did.

ali-fc

HSC
overall i enjoyed the paper (dont know how that works) but yeh found it reasonably well :) + finished 8 mins early so went over everything which im happy about!

gr_111

HSC
Decent paper, but I have no idea if i nailed it or stuffed up completely. Anyway, NO MORE ENGLISH EVER!!!!!!!

Staggy

HSC
I feel really confident, I wrote 2 booklets for Module A and C but I only wrote 1 booklet for Module B. I didn't feel as confident with Module B but still over all better than Paper 1
HAHAHA OMG 1nut 4 life aaayyyyyyyy XD !!!!!

Opinion: Yeah overall I'm satisfied with that exam, just wished I had more time since I had too much to write. Anyways, "YAY" for no more english :D !

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Module A: Eh.... okay..... i couldn't remember anything my related text, so im fucked there...... but i hope my main text makes up for it....
Module B: I forgot everything about it..... so i made up some fairy shit instead about Cossi
Module C: Better out of the lot..... At least its doesn't have fairy shit.... lol

sc10

HSC
Mod A: Maestro question was fairly straightforward, worked well with ORT.
Mod B: Cosi question was a bit different but nothing serious.
Mod C: Billy Elliot was quite straight forward but my ORT didn't work as well as I would of liked

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
Module A and C was really good...but module B fucked me up.. Witness and John book suck my dick.

Shadowless

HSC
First of all it was ALL essays. XD

Module A: Something about perspective of society somewhat fitted my prepared essay - 6 Pages.
Module B: Power... I struggled to link aspects of the question with my first paragraph but my second paragraph was essentially on power so... YAY - 5 pages.
Module C: -_- They actually specified ONE related text... I had two... basically I lost 200 words, so my essay was roughly 900 words, which is okay... I guess - 5 pages.

hd1994

HSC
I did the advanced paper and am very happy with it.
Module A: my prepared essay purely contrasted film techniques and language techniques (I do Franken-Runner), so the Q being about textual form was fantastic!
Module B: I was freaked out about this section so the fact that it was just a basic essay question was a release. I did Hamlet and discussed confronting the conflict of religious morality and avenging, women confronting patriarchy and resolving political turmoil. Was decent.
Module C: I do history and memory (the website) and my essay worked perfectly with the human attitude and human behaviour. Thank God for only one related text!

Overral MUCH MUCH better then paper f*cking one! Now time to cram for bio :mad3::chainsaw:

tomp1612

HSC
everything wasnt too bad, the question on Cosi i screwed up but yea no more english WOOO HOOOO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)