Future engineers!!! (1 Viewer)

DRFTMAN

HSC
What sort of engineering are you pursuing? Why? Where?

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
I would like do engineering, but idk which one has the most maths needed xD

THe one with a lot of maths is the engineering i'll do at UTS

DRFTMAN

HSC
that sounds good man, i apllied for mechanical engineering at UTS. As to which requires the most maths i dont know what to sujest.....

DRFTMAN

HSC
Haha I better type this one into word just so this champion with his/her/it's undisclosed gender doesn’t jump on me!!!

DefiningTheta

HSC
Uni Grad
Chemical Engineering at UNSW (USYD for second choice) and because it gets PAID, as well as the job prospects :D

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
So does anyone know an engineering needing a decent amount of MATHS

i want to get a job out of UTS after graduation in under 3months

Bozza555

HSC
i think electrical engineering has the hardest maths... that is my first preference at UNSW with a master in biomedical

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
i think electrical engineering has the hardest maths... that is my first preference at UNSW with a master in biomedical
Do u know what other engineering courses are there with nice maths? im interested in electrical engineering :D but i dont want to be an electrician....

Last edited:

D94

HSC
N/A
So does anyone know an engineering needing a decent amount of MATHS

i want to get a job out of UTS after graduation in under 3months
Mechanical Engineering probably has the most maths since it can encompass most other streams.

7eleven

HSC
N/A
LOL all those that have posted on this forum...."Gender: Male"
Tells a story, doesn't it
FML!!!!!!!!!!!

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
I'm planning on doing civil/environmental, possibly specializing in geotechnical :) just see how it goes

DRFTMAN

HSC
I'm planning on doing civil/environmental, possibly specializing in geotechnical :) just see how it goes
i was going to do the exact same thing. Then i got into engines and just anything to do with steel, so i changed tack to mechanical. That sort of corse will be so good though, good luck with it!!!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Do u know what other engineering courses are there with nice maths? im interested in electrical engineering :D but i dont want to be an electrician....
Hah! That is literally like saying you don't want to do civil engineering because you dont want to be a brick layer, or that you don't want to do mechanical because you don't want to be a mechanic... Electrical Engineering is pretty broad, you could do power, electronics, telecommunications, control systems (well at UTS the last two are under ICT Engineering)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
LOL! Mech has more imo
That may be the case (i don't believe so though) but the maths in Electrical is FAR harder than the maths in Mechanical from what i have heard and seen so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)