Share your 2012 ATAR here (1 Viewer)

eja2000

HSC
83.85..It may not be as high as a lot of the other posters on here, but I'm certainly happy with it and it'll get me into the course that I want to do. :spin:

mikaa

HSC
Music II is such an atar killer T_T

Dragged my atar down by 2 as a result
OMGGGG i know right? it's so not fair... all the amount of effort put into performances, compositions... and money for accompanists ... it definitely wasn't worth it

and i thought it was a good subject in terms of scaling... sighh

i typed in the same marks i got for music 2 and ext as japanese cont. and ext on the dux calculator and it gave me a higher estimated atar than what it did when i put music...

omg! i regret SOO much.

alexobern

HSC
Hi mate.... hope to see you next year for actuarial :)

as for your question.... they have not released an actual ATAR cut off... but when i went to the information evening they said you should be getting over 97... so i reckon i'll see you next year
I saw some flier about it in which they said they think it would be 98. Either way hoping it's enough, and hopefully i'll see you there. You too 4025808!

stillthinkin

HSC
99.10 - a special fuck you to the tutor at alpha omega who said I wouldn't get over 90

jack487

HSC
parents gave up hope after trials and expect <75 then BOOM 86.8 ATAR

Coffeine

HSC
97.2: Shitting rainbows of happiness and fortune.

As a sidenote, stop complaining that ESTIMATORS gave you an incorrect ESTIMATION a single day before you received your actual atars. I thought we were better than this...

Life4Never

HSC
98.80 and All rounder. Pretty happy with myself. Could have gotten a little bit more if my English as slightly better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)