UNSW Roll Call 2013 (1 Viewer)

AVY

HSC
Btw anyone willing to answer a few of my pesky questions about UNSW? Preferably an arts and/or Law student. Message me :)

D94

HSC
N/A
Btw anyone willing to answer a few of my pesky questions about UNSW? Preferably an arts and/or Law student. Message me :)
Just ask in the UNSW section, chances are the relevant people will not see your comment here in this thread.

Arindia

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone! Long time lurker here!

Mining Engineering - 1st year

Looking for some friends - send me a PM!! :)

Last edited:

Misery1

HSC
B Computer Science - 1st year
Look forward to meeting you guys (whoever you are!)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
We recognise Media as part of the target audience though.

ChelseaMiller

HSC
Uni Grad
me too, but with advanced science, what are you planning to take major/class wise?
Yay! And congrats :) Well for my arts degree I'm doing sociology and anthropology and I'm not too sure what I'll do for my science.. but it's gonna be something biology or chemistry related :)

RazorICE

UNSW Engineering
HSC
Uni Grad

SoresuMakashi

HSC
1st year B. Science (Advanced), going to major in Maths (focusing on pure) and Physics (focusing on theoretical). I think that Maths/Phys double major was previously disallowed in Adv. Sc., but they've opened it up this year according to a few staff members.

... Then I'm going to USyd to study philosophy. UNSW arts degree requires a minor, and nothing else in the arts faculty interests me. Linguistics sound alright, but... eh... Philosophy all the way!

Rawf

HSC
Straight B Comm, first year. Might transfer to comm/law in the second year if I feel like it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)