Order the following for law: Griffith/UTS/SCU (1 Viewer)

iamorbid

HSC
Just need someone to put them in order so i can finally make up my mind!

social life:

employment:

education quality:

fatboi

HSC
N/A
no one has gone to all 3 you penk, let alone 2

so any comparison would be made by supplying un-standardised information for you to compare

so

why not search the internet for said info

then realise it doesn't matter

iamorbid

HSC
no one has gone to all 3 you penk, let alone 2

so any comparison would be made by supplying un-standardised information for you to compare

so

why not search the internet for said info

then realise it doesn't matter
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Now on topic, no one would be applying for unsw/usyd/umelb if it didnt matter. an argument i don't want to start. so i just need info from what you hear from other students or if you have attended one of them

aekryan

HSC
UTS is ranked 12th in the state and im pretty sure the other 2 are outside 10th.
If you can get into UTS you can get into Maq law as the atar cut off is lower and maq is 9th.
i think the reason for this is that UTS is in the city and there are more activities, however people do travel to the city from maq and there are other things to do.

fatboi

HSC
N/A
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Now on topic, no one would be applying for unsw/usyd/umelb if it didnt matter. an argument i don't want to start. so i just need info from what you hear from other students or if you have attended one of them
rofl

dis gui

iamorbid

HSC
This thread has been useless but at least I got called a badass :D

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I heard Griffith is like the UWS of Queensland.

SCU is in a rural town so it is probably shit.

UTS is just a collection of buildings in the CBD that hold some random classes and isn't a real uni.

iamorbid

HSC
I heard Griffith is like the UWS of Queensland.

SCU is in a rural town so it is probably shit.

UTS is just a collection of buildings in the CBD that hold some random classes and isn't a real uni.
thought it was the 3rd best in Qld, there are probably only 3 uni's there anyway
SCU Gold coast campus. better?

fatboi

HSC
N/A
which one is closer to your current residence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)