Order the following for law: Griffith/UTS/SCU (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd say UTS purely because it's in the city, Griffith is the UWS of Queensland and SCU is awful.

It's is not as good as USyd or UNSW but it would be at or above MacQ standards. So that's good.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
out of the three UTS is probably the best though, one major factor is that it's in Sydney

fatboi

HSC
N/A
really? better than uts and scu? source

provide your insight
"Griffith Law School has been ranked as No. 1 in the country by the respected publication, the "Good Universities Guide", both in 2005 and 2006".
"The QS World University Rankings in Law for 2011 have ranked the Griffith Law School seventh in Australia and fifty-seventh globally. By using metrics like reputation and publication output, the QS World University ranking confirms the Griffith Law School's outstanding educational profile, both nationally and internationally."

Honestly, I don't know much about law etc, but I have heard good things. It depends where you want to end up working really. I honestly think it matters more about how good of a student you are and how good you are in forging contacts. There's always a way to break in from anywhere

I'd say UTS purely because it's in the city, Griffith is the UWS of Queensland and SCU is awful.

It's is not as good as USyd or UNSW but it would be at or above MacQ standards. So that's good.
I agree with this too, UTS isn't bad.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)