Do you have to go to all classes starting Monday 25th? (1 Viewer)

shrahh

HSC
So O-week starts tomorrow, and I'm just wondering if I have to attend all classes starting from tomorrow? Thanks! :)

shrahh

HSC
I've been told by several people that classes begin at macquarie starting tomorrow :/ so confused!

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
The first week back at MQ is called o-week and classes also run in that week. That's just the way they do it there.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Just to clarify for the OP, generally lectures run in the first week back, but tutorials do not. That is only generally though, i know all language classes tend to run from the get go. You will be told what's going on in your first lecture for each unit so just make sure you go to those.

shrahh

HSC
Thanks -may-cat-! Definitely cleared things up for me. I hope tutorials don't start yet, my 8pm is on my birthday :/

prazo94

HSC
yep check your ilearn guys they should have details about your units and whether you have lectures/tutes/pracs first week or not....

prazo94

HSC
and also out of curiosuity workshop is another name for tutorial right i.e. for accg100? :p

TomHSC2012

HSC
Just to clarify for the OP, generally lectures run in the first week back, but tutorials do not. That is only generally though, i know all language classes tend to run from the get go. You will be told what's going on in your first lecture for each unit so just make sure you go to those.
Hello May Cat,

My first ever lecture was cancelled today, BBA 111. I have a tut at 3pm today for BBA 111 should I still attend, even if we didn't have a lecture?

ChrisAC

HSC
every subject ive been to has had tuts starting week two. I understand some units have tuts week 1 but i think BBA111 should start week 2. Check your ilearn

TomHSC2012

HSC
every subject ive been to has had tuts starting week two. I understand some units have tuts week 1 but i think BBA111 should start week 2. Check your ilearn
Hello Chris,

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately I can't find any such information about lectures and tuts. I have tired searching the unit guide but I don't think BBA11 has one! Like I said, I don't know what they could teach us in my first tut if I haven't even had a lecture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)