Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue? (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

Girls like being ignored, they then do whatever they can to get your attention and then you ignore them more.
I still don't get the logic in that move lol although I have seen it before being a 'viable solution'. Can someone please explain?

Frostbitten

HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

I still don't get the logic in that move lol although I have seen it before being a 'viable solution'. Can someone please explain?
Because being clingy and needy of someone is seen as weak in a man. A.K.A a pussy. Or something along those lines.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

But surely ignoring someone or consistently brushing someone off is detrimental?

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

But surely ignoring someone or consistently brushing someone off is detrimental?
It's pretty really

the_one_1

HSC

If I'm having a difficult time getting you to tell me if she likes me. I will make a really simple question which I hope you can answer...

What signs do girls give to the guy they really like? (No inappropriate answers like if they grab your dick. No girl will do this. Well...No nice/good girl will do this.

Emily Howard

HSC

If I'm having a difficult time getting you to tell me if she likes me. I will make a really simple question which I hope you can answer...

What signs do girls give to the guy they really like? (No inappropriate answers like if they grab your dick. No girl will do this. Well...No nice/good girl will do this.
for fucksake we cannot answer dis fo u n u noe her better den us

EVERY GIRL IS DIFFERENT N U HAV BEEN TOLD DIS 10000X ALREADY FFS

Emily Howard

HSC

maybe u shld see a psychologist u clearly r havin anxiety n social issues

maybe dey will clear dings up fo u

the_one_1

HSC

for fucksake we cannot answer dis fo u n u noe her better den us

EVERY GIRL IS DIFFERENT N U HAV BEEN TOLD DIS 10000X ALREADY FFS
I wanted to get the basic idea of what some girls give and put it together and see a few of the signs match up. Cause at the end if a few girls show some of the signs she has been showing then it is made evident to me that maybe she does have interest in me.

Emily Howard

HSC

I wanted to get the basic idea of what some girls give and put it together and see a few of the signs match up. Cause at the end if a few girls show some of the signs she has been showing then it is made evident to me that maybe she does have interest in me.
u hav already admitted dat u dink she lyks u

so u hav sum sort ov basis fo dis n ppl hav already commented on dis

the_one_1

HSC

maybe u shld see a psychologist u clearly r havin anxiety n social issues

maybe dey will clear dings up fo u
I already said I DO have an Anxiety problem. I already know about it and i've been to psychologists, they don't help me at all... ALL this ANXIETY is DUE to BULLYING

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Dude , just try. It doesn't matter if you fucken fail and get rejected. There are many fishes in the sea.

the_one_1

HSC

u hav already admitted dat u dink she lyks u

so u hav sum sort ov basis fo dis n ppl hav already commented on dis
I have a feeling she likes me. If I trust it like always (see what it has led to)...

I had asked out a girl who I felt liked me back. I asked her out and she said yes and a day after, it became clear she lied...

Emily Howard

HSC

I already said I DO have an Anxiety problem. I already know about it and i've been to psychologists, they don't help me at all... ALL this ANXIETY is DUE to BULLYING
imma goin to be honest with u, u need to relax, i noe u noticed dis but i will say it again, u chose to make 1000 threads about dis gurl/crush, all basically coverin da same thing

ppl gav u honest answers, some ov dem u cracked da shits at

srsly ur puttin urself out dere to be bullied here online n ur responses to ppl hav caused dis situation, so yes, imma sayin it, u need help, u rnt just a victim in dis situation, u r also an aggressor

the_one_1

HSC

Dude , just try. It doesn't matter if you fucken fail and get rejected. There are many fishes in the sea.
Is it better I know if she likes me back or is it better if I get rejected. If I get rejected, it hurts my confidence and then I get the feeling that no girls like me at all and that I will be lonely forever :cry:

Emily Howard

HSC

Is it better I know if she likes me back or is it better if I get rejected. If I get rejected, it hurts my confidence and then I get the feeling that no girls like me at all and that I will be lonely forever :cry:
dude dis is highschool dis is not da rest ov ur lyf

the_one_1

HSC

dude dis is highschool dis is not da rest ov ur lyf
it hurts my confidence and then I get the feeling that no girls like me at all and that I will be lonely forever

Emily Howard

HSC

it hurts my confidence and then I get the feeling that no girls like me at all and that I will be lonely forever
ok den dont ask her out, dont ask any gurls out, dont pursue gurls in highschool, focus on becomin decent human being n build self confidence

problemo solved

the_one_1

HSC

ok den dont ask her out, dont ask any gurls out, dont pursue gurls in highschool, focus on becomin decent human being n build self confidence

problemo solved
What am I meant to do if I like a girl and want to spend a good time with her. NOTHING!!!

I don't want to do that. Listen my question was general...ALL GIRLS... What are the signs that ALL GIRLS show if they really like a guy? This is simple... If I get a all round basic view of the signs all girls give then at the end a FEW of the signs might match up and then I will know.

Emily Howard

HSC

What am I meant to do if I like a girl and want to spend a good time with her. NOTHING!!!

I don't want to do that. Listen my question was general...ALL GIRLS... What are the signs that ALL GIRLS show if they really like a guy? This is simple... If I get a all round basic view of the signs all girls give then at the end a FEW of the signs might match up and then I will know.
u wont know for sure w/out askin her

u noe dis already, im startin to dink ur an attention seeker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)