Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue? (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

This so much.

Don't be a "nice guy" expecting to get with a chick. Easily 50% of the male population are "nice guys", you ain't standing out at all by just being nice. Why would a girl want some one who is the exact same as every other guy who hits on her?

Be attractive and confident with yourself, give them something they want which other guys aren't giving them because they are all too worried about being as beta as they can be.
Also why wouldn't a girl go for a guy who changes himself to be with her when at the end, she will recognise the real you and thats worse than just being yourself.

Don't give up video games for a girl, wtf is wrong with you, that's the worst thing you can do. Maybe don't play them 24/7 but completely getting rid of them is just stupid.
No, i'm not giving up video games for a girl... Thats absurd. If I get a girlfriend, not all my time will be with playing video games because if I have a girlfriend, I will be able to do things with her and for my own fun playing video games. But never stop just for a girl.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

No, i'm not giving up video games for a girl... Thats absurd. If I get a girlfriend, not all my time will be with playing video games because if I have a girlfriend, I will be able to do things with her and for my own fun playing video games. But never stop just for a girl.
Good attitude to have, try and extend that to everything. Why are you worrying over "a girl"? Ask her out, do what ever you want really, remember it's not the end of the world and you shouldn't stop everything because of her.

kittystar

HSC

Don't give up video games for a girl, wtf is wrong with you, that's the worst thing you can do. Maybe don't play them 24/7 but completely getting rid of them is just stupid.
I would never give up my video games for a guy...

the_one_1

HSC

Good attitude to have, try and extend that to everything. Why are you worrying over "a girl"? Ask her out, do what ever you want really, remember it's not the end of the world and you shouldn't stop everything because of her.
I'm just going to tell her I like her and then ask her out. It reduces the stress (for me anyway). If she likes me back or just wants to go out with me then she will say yes... Am I right?

kittystar

HSC

Just keep chatting to her every day. Make it known to her that you have some sort of feelings for her, maybe by leaving her a good morning text or message her first on Facebook chat. You'll be able to tell whether she reciprocates those feelings by the way she responds, if she eventually drops off or doesn't seem enthused then definitely don't ask her out because that's just bad news. Otherwise just go for it, ask her out to the movies and go from there.

You'll honestly know when the right time is

kittystar

HSC

I'm just going to tell her I like her and then ask her out. It reduces the stress (for me anyway). If she likes me back or just wants to go out with me then she will say yes... Am I right?
If you're friends with her and you think she is attracted to you in some way then yes it will work. Otherwise, good luck...

But sometimes surprising a girl out of the blue by saying you like her can work against you.

the_one_1

HSC

If you're friends with her and you think she is attracted to you in some way then yes it will work. Otherwise, good luck...

But sometimes surprising a girl out of the blue by saying you like her can work against you.
sorry, what? Can you explain about work against me.

Question to everyone again:

I'm currently having trials and so does the girl I like. After the exam, I was talking to my friends and could also see the girl I like with her friends. I looked at her a few times and noticed she was looking at me. At another time I looked both her and her girlfriend (from another one of my classes) looked at me. Then the girl I like looked a few times after and then all her friends looked at me. (All this looking by me was at intervals with me talking to my friends).

I moved to the benches with my friends (where we have our lunch) and was looking at the entrance of where the exams were waiting for a friend to finish... I could see that the girl I like was looking at me from a distance (next to the entrance of the exam area).

What does all this staring/looking from the girl I like and her friends mean?

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad

It either means she likes you back, or she and her friends are utterly creeped out by your staring.

the_one_1

HSC

It either means she likes you back, or she and her friends are utterly creeped out by your staring.
I bet it's the second one Lol.
Really... The second one... I will understand that If her friends were always looking at me during that time. Her group of friends looked once. Her girlfriend from one of my classes looked twice and the girl I like looked the most... About 7-8 times (including when I was far away in my group when I was waiting for my friend to finish his exam)

AnimeX

HSC
N/A

Really... The second one... I will understand that If her friends were always looking at me during that time. Her group of friends looked once. Her girlfriend from one of my classes looked twice and the girl I like looked the most... About 7-8 times (including when I was far away in my group when I was waiting for my friend to finish his exam)
you're in ^.^

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad

Maybe try becoming friends with her friends? If they act really nice to you your in with a good chance

the_one_1

HSC

Maybe try becoming friends with her friends? If they act really nice to you your in with a good chance
If her friends act really nice to me... Well when I went for an excursion which the girl I like and her friends went to, it was one of her friends birthdays and one of her friends offered me some cake which the girl I like said that she made it.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

If it's possible that she likes you and wants to be with you, would you still Friendzone her?
Srs

lol

Yes. I still would. Too many problemos with her.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

This so much.

Don't be a "nice guy" expecting to get with a chick. Easily 50% of the male population are "nice guys", you ain't standing out at all by just being nice. Why would a girl want some one who is the exact same as every other guy who hits on her?
Is it possible to be a nice guy but still hit on her

Srs question

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Is it possible to be a nice guy but still hit on her

Srs question
yes

AnimeX

HSC
N/A

What percentage of female population are "nice girls"?

Frostbitten

HSC

What percentage of female population are "nice girls"?
Approx 27 in every 100 females in a University of Melbourne 1994 servey of 9510 women.

*sarcasm*

Last edited:

the_one_1

HSC

how do nice guys hit on the girls they like?

Just one hint, i think i should catch on after...

ALSO CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS:

I'm currently having trials and so does the girl I like. After the exam, I was talking to my friends and could also see the girl I like with her friends. I looked at her a few times and noticed she was looking at me. At another time I looked both her and her girlfriend (from another one of my classes) looked at me. Then the girl I like looked a few times after and then all her friends looked at me. (All this looking by me was at intervals with me talking to my friends).

I moved to the benches with my friends (where we have our lunch) and was looking at the entrance of where the exams were waiting for a friend to finish... I could see that the girl I like was looking at me from a distance (next to the entrance of the exam area).

What does all this staring/looking from the girl I like and her friends mean?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)