Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue? (1 Viewer)

kewon

HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

why has OP started half the threads in this section? lol

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

What does all this staring/looking from the girl I like and her friends mean?
You had a bug on your shoulder. Don't worry, you can get it off you, all you have to do is just ask her out to coffee/cafe/walk/shops/mall/takeyourpick/etc after school.

the_one_1

HSC

You had a bug on your shoulder. Don't worry, you can get it off you, all you have to do is just ask her out to coffee/cafe/walk/shops/mall/takeyourpick/etc after school.
I am going to ask her out to the sports match or movies. I will make a decision by the time I ask her out (after exams). I will go into class and tell her that I want to talk to her after class alone and then tell her. Is this alright?

I just wanted to know what the staring/looking meant from all her friends and her...

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A

I just wanted to know what the staring/looking meant from all her friends and her...
no one knows what it means except the girls that did it
it could be so many reasons, 95% of them negative
you should just accept that you'll never know
and stop bothering this forum

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

how do nice guys hit on the girls they like?
lol. I talk to them. Not much to it really.

Also apparently 'kino' in PUA speak is good as well.... shoulder taps, hi-fives, hugsssss, arms around person if you're confident enough (in which I'm not lol!)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

This thread kind of reminds me of politics

Lots of debate, endless questions, negativity all round and a seeming waste of time

WeaselPowa

HSC

2 pages later ...::
lmao ikr. I'm surprised this thread is still going on =.='

Edit: aaand I just brought it back up again LOL

kittystar

HSC

Smile at her and see if she smiles back. If she does, go talk to her. If she looks creeped out then I'm sorry buddy

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

OMG I TALKED TO MY CRUSH TODAY OMG

._.

Legit I was talking to her about my History exam

who cares let's ask her out after trials

Aliceey

HSC

._.

sho me ur m0ves br0

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

._.

sho me ur m0ves br0

Que

Oh, and case study: RE OP

I have no idea if this girl likes me or not but I'm just gonna go for it anyway. I'm actually more worried whether I'm mature enough for a relationship than the result of me asking her out lol

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Que

I have no idea if this girl likes me or not but I'm just gonna go for it anyway. I'm actually more worried whether I'm mature enough for a relationship than the result of me asking her out lol
If you find that it doesn't end up working, you'll learn from that so go for it.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

If you find that it doesn't end up working, you'll learn from that so go for it.
I plan to go for it. Just providing some motivation for OP :)

the_one_1

HSC

Que

I'm going to ask her out now any way. Because I can't live with this type of stress during the hsc. I'm just not sure on the exact way to ask her out. Just telling her I really like her and ask her out or do what i've done all the time and tell her I like her wait for a while and ask her out later. I can't just ask her out like I said... I'm too nervous. So which way is the best way?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

Meh. Just go up to the girl one on one and ask if she wants to go to (location x)

Alternatively, if you are already in a one on one convo with this girl then don't ask, but state.

As in 'let's go to (location x) on Saturday' or whatevs.

Far out. Just take her out to frozen yoghurt or something. Make it sound like a private location so she knows you're not intending on inviting other people and/or friendzoning her. Nothing worse than 2 ppl turning up for a date, one person thinks its a date and the other doesn't. Happened to me once. Oh da lols

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

location x sounds pretty seedy but if she likes you it shouldn't be so bad

the_one_1

HSC

Meh. Just go up to the girl one on one and ask if she wants to go to (location x)

Alternatively, if you are already in a one on one convo with this girl then don't ask, but state.

As in 'let's go to (location x) on Saturday' or whatevs.

Far out. Just take her out to frozen yoghurt or something. Make it sound like a private location so she knows you're not intending on inviting other people and/or friendzoning her. Nothing worse than 2 ppl turning up for a date, one person thinks its a date and the other doesn't. Happened to me once. Oh da lols
You don't fucking get it. I can't ask her out to something. If i'm inviting a group of people to a party and invite her then I can invite her but I can't just ask her out. Fucking hell.

I HAVE to tell her I like her before asking her out. So, again can I tell her I like her and then ask her out, or tell her I like her and a few days after ask her out?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

Huh? idk.... how come you have to tell her that you like her before asking her out?

AnimeX

HSC
N/A

You don't fucking get it. I can't ask her out to something. If i'm inviting a group of people to a party and invite her then I can invite her but I can't just ask her out. Fucking hell.

I HAVE to tell her I like her before asking her out. So, again can I tell her I like her and then ask her out, or tell her I like her and a few days after ask her out?
you're thinking of telling her you're inviting a group of people and only you turn up?, followed by an excuse..?

not a bad idea actually : P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)