relevance of the prelim physics course to the hsc course (1 Viewer)

murthyakshtih

HSC
i didn't do to well in my prelim physics course mainly due to the lack of preparation for exams is it still possible to do well in physics and be able to pull a band 5 considering my attitude has changed and i am currently still undertaking the prelim course?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
You can pull a band 6
Course is VERY different

murthyakshtih

HSC
really in what way because i do not want to drop physics because i know i am more than cable of doing it if i put the effort in for it ?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I don't even remember the year 11 course. That's how relevant it is

Siddy123

HSC
its not relevant at all
keep physics- with some decent effort you'll do okay + it scales like a mfkr

murthyakshtih

HSC
i'm gonna keep it but i just got concerned as i got my results back and i did not do well but i confident i will do better as long as i put in the effort

murthyakshtih

HSC
what are the easier topics of year 12 as i want to get a basic grasp of one of two topics prior to actually going into the hsc course?

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
i didn't do to well in my prelim physics course mainly due to the lack of preparation for exams is it still possible to do well in physics and be able to pull a band 5 considering my attitude has changed and i am currently still undertaking the prelim course?
If you are reasonably intelligent then Band 5 is still possible. I would be inclined to say that Band 6 would be out of reach if you do not have a solid understanding of relevant preliminary stuff, especially from Moving About.

MrBeefJerky

HSC
What concepts from Moving about and other topics are used a lot in the HSC course?

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
If you want a B6, you should expect to be at least slightly decent at Year 11 but really, if you're not perfect at it, it's not too detrimental.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)