BOS Voting Intentions: 2013 Federal Election (2 Viewers)

House of Representatives first preference

• Liberal / National

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 44 42.7%
  • Greens

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Katter's Australia Party

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Palmer United Party

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Other Minor Party

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Pre-poll and postal is open. A week to polling day. It's time for the usual voting intention thread.

Poll on this thread is for your first preference in the House of Representatives.

You need to number all boxes on your House ballot paper. In the Senate you can vote above the line, by placing a 1 in the group you want to vote for, or below the line, where you need to number all boxes below the line.

See who is running in your seat and for the Senate: http://www.aec.gov.au/election/who-are-the-candidates.htm

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
I live in the electorate of Bennelong and I am voting 1. Australian Labor Party 2. Greens 3. Secular Party 4. Palmer United Party 5.Christian Democrats 6.Australia First Party 7. Democratic Labor Party 8. Liberal Party.

Last edited:

Tasteless

HSC
I will either draw a great big veiny phallus on my House ballot, or put Craig Thompson first because fuck it.

lee337

HSC
Uni Grad
Will my vote count if i draw something on the paper?

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Don't do a donkey vote guys vote 1.Australian Labor Party 2. Greens ... 8. Liberal. You gotta vote ALP if you want a better way (new way) of governing to move Australia forward:
-Stop the Liberals ten per cent increase to the GST (the Liberals are the party of the GST).
-build a stronger economy.
-Stop the Liberals toxic cuts to the bone in areas such as health, education, welfare and the public service.
- return the budget to surplus in 2016.
- Stop the boats with proven policies.
-create 2 million new jobs.

Choose a new way. Choose a stronger, smarter and fairer Australia vote Australian Labor Party.

Last edited:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I live in the electorate of Bennelong and I am voting 1. Australian Labor Party 2. Greens 3. Secular Party 4. Palmer United Party 5.Christian Democrats 6.Australia First Party 7. Democratic Labor Party 8. Liberal Party.
Shame on you for putting CDP, LDP and Australia First above Liberal

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
I have no shame in putting Liberals last. The Liberals are my enemy. I am a rusted on ALP voter. I always vote Labor/ Greens, always have and always will.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
1. Wynn (green)
2. McBride (Labor)
3. Bracken (Independent)
4. McNamara (Liberal)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Support for the greens has collapsed in bos polls.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Don't do a donkey vote guys vote 1.Australian Labor Party 2. Greens ... 8. Liberal. You gotta vote ALP if you want a better way (new way) of governing to move Australia forward:
-Stop the Liberals ten per cent increase to the GST (the Liberals are the party of the GST).
-build a stronger economy.
-Stop the Liberals toxic cuts to the bone in areas such as health, education, welfare and the public service.
- return the budget to surplus in 2016.
- Stop the boats with proven policies.
-create 2 million new jobs.

Choose a new way. Choose a stronger, smarter and fairer Australia vote Australian Labor Party.
Nah m8, u gotta vote ALP if you support communism and unproductive workforce with nothing but demands and entitlements. For productiveness and moving forward, and for everyone to get the motivation to succeed as INDIVIDUALS, you gotta go liberal party :)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
you in dobell too brah?
Yeah, I met McBride out the front of the thai takeaway last week, when she was just getting some dinner and not campaigning.

Do you want to hang out and play mario kart?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I'm voting for my local Liberal candidate. Pauline Hanson is my first preference for the senate.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I met McBride out the front of the thai takeaway last week, when she was just getting some dinner and not campaigning.

Do you want to hang out and play mario kart?
Yes

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm drawing a donkey on my paper
Went one better and drew dicks on mine... I did fill out the voting card correctly, however, im not saying who I voted for...

Did the pre-poll thing at Melbourne airport... feels good to get it out of the way...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)