BOS Voting Intentions: 2013 Federal Election (3 Viewers)

House of Representatives first preference

• Liberal / National

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 44 42.7%
  • Greens

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Katter's Australia Party

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Palmer United Party

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Other Minor Party

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Nah m8, u gotta vote ALP if you support communism and unproductive workforce with nothing but demands and entitlements. For productiveness and moving forward, and for everyone to get the motivation to succeed as INDIVIDUALS, you gotta go liberal party :)
As well as $75,000 to have a baby, or thousands for staying unemployed for more than a year.

Both sides are handing out cash for those who don't need it, if anything the liberals are worse this time.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Support for the greens has collapsed in bos polls.
I don't know if my experience is that of everybody on BoS. But the reason I have lost support for the greens is that as a third party I feel their job is to moderate policies of the major parties, as well as fight for their own. I think they have repeatedly failed to compromise on policy areas which has meant we are left with no change at all in place of imperfect change.
Moreover they have become increasingly petulant, Milne spent a great deal of time berating Labor for acting in a way that would lead to an Abbot victory but didn't really act in a way that helped Labor

/2c

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I live in the electorate of Bennelong and I am voting 1. Australian Labor Party 2. Greens 3. Secular Party 4. Palmer United Party 5.Christian Democrats 6.Australia First Party 7. Democratic Labor Party 8. Liberal Party.
Fuck yeah I live in the electorate of Bennelong as well.

Unfortunately I will be in Townsville for the election day though and I think I have to go to a special interstate voting centre or something?

Also, Liberals are gonna be my number 1. I don't like Abbott that much but he's definitely the lesser of two evils.. just.

Might put Palmer United as 2nd just because I want a giant Titanic replica in the middle of Sydney.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I have no shame in putting Liberals last. The Liberals are my enemy. I am a rusted on ALP voter. I always vote Labor/ Greens, always have and always will.
Well you should do, believing that the liberals are worse than labor and a whole lot of other parties is fine, but believing that they are the worst of the bunch is just plain silly

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not supporting neither Liberal nor Labor.

Both have some horrible policies and lowered funding in education has already gone way too far. The only reason why I don't protest for it is because they always seem to be on when the NTEU ones are and NTEU are trash. The Liberal broadband plan is absolutely atrocious and keeping any part of the current copper network is pathetic, their climate policy is just as bad.

The problem is that the policies seem to be good but only in the short term - enough so they can be elected for another term. To me, that is a terrible way of thinking.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Nah m8, u gotta vote ALP if you support communism and unproductive workforce with nothing but demands and entitlements. For productiveness and moving forward, and for everyone to get the motivation to succeed as INDIVIDUALS, you gotta go liberal party :)
The ALP does not support Communism. Kevin Rudd is a neo conservative and believes in free market principles. The ALP is the party of the individual. The ALP is the party of small business. The ALP is the party of hard workers.

hayabusaboston

HSC
But Haya wants WorkChoices for his parent's shop haha.
Firstly sathius, you certainly need a revision of your knowledge about the underlying ideology of liberals vs labor lolol. Labor likes to say its "Helping those in need", in politics this is also known as communism, making everyone pay for everyone else, and keeping everyone cut down to the same level. Liberals promote independent thinking and encourage individual success, NOT telling you "Well mate he deserves some too", but rather saying "You did a better job than him, well done, you get a bigger reward". See the difference sathius? Im so bewildered by your ignorance and I guess, well, stupidity, I dont even know how to insult you, theres no need for that anyway, you'll retort some other chant promoting the ALL GREAT AUSTRALIAN LABOR PARTY. Its almost as if you speak hardly any english, just some words you learnt about "SUPPORT LABOR PARTY"etc, screaming them at everyone, not knowing what they actually mean. Thats the vibe im getting.

And brent, it aint a shop, its a surgery lol. Cant have incompetent yet fiercely demanding and pouting fools who do nothing but inquire about their MINIMUM FRICKIN WAGE, which they havent even worked for yet. -_-

And if I havent mentioned before, I do NOT agree wholeheartedly with the coalitions work these days, but as someone on another thread said, tony abbott is most definitely the lesser of two evils.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
lol @ how it went from 21 lib/22 lab to 48 lib/22 lab in like a hr
seems like someone has a lot of spare time on their hands :lol:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
And brent, it aint a shop, its a surgery lol. -_-
Ahh sorry, couldn't remember.

Firstly sathius, you certainly need a revision of your knowledge about the underlying ideology of liberals vs labor lolol.
Tbh, I think it's a bit of a joke. Maybe it's because of the demographic of my local electorate but a lot of the campaigning material I have seen from the Libs theoretically aligns with Labor/centre left ideology.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Firstly sathius, you certainly need a revision of your knowledge about the underlying ideology of liberals vs labor lolol. Labor likes to say its "Helping those in need", in politics this is also known as communism, making everyone pay for everyone else, and keeping everyone cut down to the same level. Liberals promote independent thinking and encourage individual success, NOT telling you "Well mate he deserves some too", but rather saying "You did a better job than him, well done, you get a bigger reward".

And if I havent mentioned before, I do NOT agree wholeheartedly with the coalitions work these days, but as someone on another thread said, tony abbott is most definitely the lesser of two evils.
That's a complete load of shit. Do you know what communism is? And how the fuck does Liberals promote independent thinking? By cutting education funding?

Tony Abbott is the last thing this country needs.

hayabusaboston

HSC
That's a complete load of shit. Do you know what communism is? And how the fuck does Liberals promote independent thinking? By cutting education funding?

Tony Abbott is the last thing this country needs.
M8, Im not talking about current labor and libs, I was simply describing the underlying ideology which both parties follow. I absolutely agree that currently the concept of liberals in government is nauseating, but labor is faaar worse, Kevin Rudd* is the last thing this country needs.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
M8, Im not talking about current labor and libs, I was simply describing the underlying ideology which both parties follow. I absolutely agree that currently the concept of liberals in government is nauseating, but labor is faaar worse, Kevin Rudd* is the last thing this country needs.
ignoring your erroneous claim that the labor party's underlying ideology is communism, could you explain why kevin rudd is the last thing this country needs, and why tony abbott is the lesser of two evils?

hayabusaboston

HSC
ignoring your erroneous claim that the labor party's underlying ideology is communism, could you explain why kevin rudd is the last thing this country needs, and why tony abbott is the lesser of two evils?
Oh really? Describe please your knowledge of the underlying ideology of labor, and then lets make a comparison against communism?

Tasteless

HSC
Oh really? Describe please your knowledge of the underlying ideology of labor, and then lets make a comparison against communism?
it might be in the vague direction of communism sure, but it's still a helluva long way off the actual definition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)