• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

AFL Finals Thread (3 Viewers)

crazy_paki123

HSC
yeah Carlton is more shit but i think the tigers a re a good team and should get up

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Fremantle still haven't won a flag though, could this be their year?

michaeljennings

HSC
Fremantle still haven't won a flag though, could this be their year?
Home prelim final should see them through the the grand final i reckon, if they do make it its going to be interesting to see how well their press works on the MCG which is obviously larger than most other grounds. This year they have only played 2 games at the MCG, 90 point win against melbourne counts for nothign really and a 20 point loss to the tigers.

crazy_paki123

HSC
Home prelim final should see them through the the grand final i reckon, if they do make it its going to be interesting to see how well their press works on the MCG which is obviously larger than most other grounds. This year they have only played 2 games at the MCG, 90 point win against melbourne counts for nothign really and a 20 point loss to the tigers.
Actually for Freo, the fact that the MCG abd Patersons Stadium are so similar in dimensions will not disadvantage them whatsoever

Elisa Sweet

HSC
We should win now, I'm back and in my Collingwood pj's :) GO THE MIGHTY PIES!

crazy_paki123

HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!! POOOOOOOOOOORRRT ADELAIDE !!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! faces of Buckley and Eddie Mcguire absolutely priceless! SYDNEY, FREO and PORT!! GO THE NON-VICTORIAN TEAMS!!

crazy_paki123

HSC
what a perfect day of finals. Geelong lost to Freo at Simonds and the Pies lost to the Power! Omg im sooooo happy lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)