• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

AFL Finals Thread (1 Viewer)

Elisa Sweet

HSC
NOOOOOOOOOOO :newburn: MY LIFE IS OVER! I'm going to bed and crying myself to sleep. I hope Sydney get flogged next week!

Jinks

HSC
27 kicks straight to the opposition, didn't play anywhere close to the quality needed for finals footy.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I honestly thought you guys would run over Port during first 5 minutes of the last quarter.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Going to games the atmosphere is way louder than on TV
Yeah, I fucking love going to games. #lyf

Spiral, what's happening? Swans are playing shit! They've gotta win tonight, otherwise we have to play Hawks round 3 of the finals :eek2:
lol

Obviously, i couldnt resist watching, Swans should seriously get Tippet out of the team! They ALWAYS go to him! WTF! Didnt they learn anything from last week. If we keep going to Tippet the Swans are easy beats. Swans seriously have to lift their game
Yeah, I don't know what the fuck the boys are doing but Longmire needs to get onto this shit.

Fremantle look deadily.
yea its crazy how well they play when they have the press going. legit looks impossible to score against them hah hoping they beat the cats so we wont have to play them next week but i also have my hawks/cats/pies/blues multi to worry about
I called in round 8 that Freo had a god chance of winning this year BUT I don't like Ross Lyon

Fremantle still haven't won a flag though, could this be their year?
Probs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!! POOOOOOOOOOORRRT ADELAIDE !!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! faces of Buckley and Eddie Mcguire absolutely priceless! SYDNEY, FREO and PORT!! GO THE NON-VICTORIAN TEAMS!!
I'm thinking Port and Freo might make the GF this year.
I think the Hawks will choke again.

NOOOOOOOOOOO :newburn: MY LIFE IS OVER! I'm going to bed and crying myself to sleep. I hope Sydney get flogged next week!
lol, we won't get flogged, but I think we'll lose. :/

Hope Carlton wins so we can demolish them next week.
They probs won't though. haha

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
LOL AT RICHMOND. ARROGANT FOOLS

Swans can beat Carlton + Freo! :)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL AT RICHMOND. ARROGANT FOOLS

Swans can beat Carlton + Freo! :)
That was unexpected...

I actually don't know if we can beat Freo the way we've been playing recently... but Carlton... maybe.

Jinks

HSC
What a game! Don't think Carlton will make it past next week though

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
They are developing a 60k (could expand to 70-80k) capacity stadium down there at Perth so it would be good business if they were to win the flag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)