• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

AFL Finals Thread (2 Viewers)

Elisa Sweet

HSC
fk sometimes i hate uni life :( Studying for my 10% MYOB accounting assignment instead of enjoying the 1st qualifying final. What a friday night to study on. Gonna miss the Swans and Hawks, and the Rabbits vs the Chooks Oh well, GO SWANNIES AND GO THE CHOOKS!
Haha lol, that must suck :p I'm gonna miss out on the Collingwood game, but that's cause I'm going to a party :)

Elisa Sweet

HSC
Spiral, what's happening? Swans are playing shit! They've gotta win tonight, otherwise we have to play Hawks round 3 of the finals :eek2:

crazy_paki123

HSC
Obviously, i couldnt resist watching, Swans should seriously get Tippet out of the team! They ALWAYS go to him! WTF! Didnt they learn anything from last week. If we keep going to Tippet the Swans are easy beats. And what a win from the Chookies, SBW what a game. Swans seriously have to lift their game

crazy_paki123

HSC
yeah but then we have Freo or Geelong IF we win and the way were playing we will get hammered by both

michaeljennings

HSC
Fremantle look deadily.
yea its crazy how well they play when they have the press going. legit looks impossible to score against them hah hoping they beat the cats so we wont have to play them next week but i also have my hawks/cats/pies/blues multi to worry about

crazy_paki123

HSC
LOVING the way Freo are choking the Cats! GO FREO! and GO SWANNIES! Hope 1 of those 2 win the premiership

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Makes our run slightly easier! We have gotten the wood over Fremantle.

crazy_paki123

HSC
Makes our run slightly easier! We have gotten the wood over Fremantle.
not really, If Freo play like that against us and we keep going to Tippet again they will flog us. History is nothing. Apart from today, Freo had won 1/13 against Geelong in Geelong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)