Section 2 - Creative Writing (2 Viewers)

NWO

HSC
And sht i wrote it in the wrong section. The guy changed it after. I wont get a 0??

Ali95

HSC
N/A
I liked the creative, I didn't intend to use one of my practise responses but the third quote fit it so well that I did.

I did directly quote the quote though (instead of just basing the idea around it), hope I don't lose marks for that. :/ Also ended up writing in second person.
Same here, I both included it directly, and also made a point of alluding to it wherever I could. Anyway, not going to worry too much about it now, what's done is done.

Locus

HSC
Wait, i saw the picture but was the main part of the image. I thought you could use any part of the image ...

NWO

HSC
Well u could but the most salient image if the photo.. .At first i didnt even notice the pitcutre there lol. I looked at the fk quotes all set during day time bringht sun light, no snow no christmas. Nek nemit. i Looked at the picture, which was part of my creative anway which acted as a trigger for the flashback

Locus

HSC
lol ... i was going to use the picture but then i thought it had to be of her mom or something. That changed my story too much so i kept with the chair and the folder(homework) idea. So instead of working like a good girl, she flipped her chair and pretended to have a tank fight. This led like a chain reaction to her hanging with her friends instead of studying.

ns23q

HSC
Whats the situation if you only used a small element of the picture?
i.e. i only used the bucket down the bottom which had horses on it?
Does this matter or they want you to use the WHOLE image?

moocow920

HSC
Would it have been ok to talk about the picture of the woman within the stool photo as if the photo frame was of someone's family member? like change it a little bit?

NWO

HSC
lol u dont have to write about an actresss at all. I doubt anyone did. I wrote it was this grandfather's daughter

NWO

HSC
lol no? the pircture of a girl or lady doesnt matter who lol. They wont make it that harshly lol if not i hope 15/15 nek nemit 8/15...

HSC
I didn't like the stimulus the 1st and 3rd pretty much had the same ideas about the sun and journeys blah blah blah I prepped for a story and managed to adapt the 1st stimulus in about 2 times hopefully they are lenient markers :)

NWO

HSC
wat u on about lol. what bucket with horses? The item or the picture had to be kinda central. IDK. i wrote this guy lookking at the picture and he thinks of his past how his little girl admired him. well not anymore.

Webbi

HSC
I wrote a gothic story, don't ask me how, it's just my natural, writing genre, and I loved it! I managed to write 5 pages in 30mins. Hell yeah

Last edited:

NWO

HSC
fk is it ok if i mentioned the picture once? Like i wrote like 8 lines about it. Then i talked about the flashback of the girl instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)