• I'm a boy and I'm hella sexy

Votes: 158 31.5%

• Total voters

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
No.1 Ask Her To Marry You

hahahah FUCK

apart from that one i don't see the problem. who wants to be fat if they can help it

Frostbitten

HSC
Why is our society so mean? Why can't people accept an individual for being unhealthy and shortening their life because of their weak mindedness? Waaaaaaaaa

XD

Burgess5

HSC
N/A
It would be better if you add your age also. It's easy to access that your weight over or not. However, swimming, cycling and running are best to weight loss. Always try to eat good food.
gold coast gym

Last edited:

j12onuzim

HSC
How do I decrease my appetite? Eating low calorie foods all day long every ever few minutes day isn't really helping much either.

DLMisme

HSC
I haven't gone out of my way to try and lose weight, I'm quite comfortable with my weight actually but since I've started doing karate again I've gotten a little bit thinner here and there. I've been getting more motivated to start running again as well which is good, I miss being fit haha

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I haven't gone out of my way to try and lose weight, I'm quite comfortable with my weight actually but since I've started doing karate again I've gotten a little bit thinner here and there. I've been getting more motivated to start running again as well which is good, I miss being fit haha
make sure you do high intensity running, such as interval training (google it)

or do something like sprint for 50m or so, stop, walk back, sprint 50m and repeat say 10 times (its important that you walk back in order to recover)

or running up stairs as quickly as you can

ideally alternative between these sorts of workouts, like a different one every day

jogging for 30 min or longer is just useless and can have negative impacts (especially if you run for an hour or more), and it won't make you lose weight the way high intensity workouts will (because exercising to lose weight isn't about "burning calories", its about the hormonal response of exercise which is much better from high intensity workouts)

Last edited:

j12onuzim

HSC
How can I lose weight if my family feeds me way too much and lots of unhealthy food? Plus, I have a big appetite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
it is not very easy to reduce weight fast. you can reduce weight regularly. The exercises, and the changes in the food will help to reduce weight. The swimming, running, cycling etc. are good exercises to reduce weight. The cholesterol free food can be used. Include the vegetables and fruits in your diet. drink more water.
no

you are dumb

moonshoes

HSC
N/A
How can I lose weight if my family feeds me way too much and lots of unhealthy food? Plus, I have a big appetite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Your family can't make you do anything.

Sorry, but, weight loss takes dedication, and if that involves telling your family where things are at then so be it.
Talk to them about your [family's] lifestyle. Where do you need to change? What do your need to do?

Stick to it.
Small changes are best- every week tell yourself what you will cut out of, or add in. Maybe swap that muesli bar (which, contrary to popular belief, are actually just a load of sugar) for a carrot. Do a dozen extra squats in your workout each day.

Oh, and get used to saying no. Temptation is a total killer, especially when everyone else around you is eating junk or bringing you down. You need to stay STRONG sister! Just walk away from the temptation. Do a minute of lunges and then I'll bet you're glad that you denied that chocolate bar.

Dedication and hard work. I ain't gonna sugar coat it. It's hard. But totally worth it.:skip:

fatassmcfat

HSC
Even if you eat junk food, its impossible to get fat if you do a certain degree of exercise (just run hardcore for half an hour a day). doesnt take much time and after the first few days of being torture it actually becomes really FUN :D Also you can study and exercise at same time (e.g. revise everything you learned in class that day whilst you run, or plan what youre going to do for the rest of the day). Lol this also sounds weird but if you are memorising an essay you can cut it into pieces and stick it at diff. intervals so after running a certain amount of laps you pick up and have to memorise that part of the essay until you hit the next part. Or do specific dance moves to memorise certain formulas LOL. But there are lots of fun stuff......also when you exercise you naturally stop craving junk food and want something that actually good for your body

ShayK

HSC
I remember my HSC year :( It was terrible, I made so many unhealthy choices such as having maccas or kfc, drinking so many bottles of soda and coffee. It all came to my formal, when every dress I tried looked absolutely terrible and I started to hate myself for being so fat.

I started blaming my family for feeding me so much and blah blah blah! But then I realised it was my decision and my life! When I started my journey I was 162cm tall and almost 80 kilos. Yup, I was like a balloon. From December 1st 2012 to today, I have lost exactly 28 kilos. I am currently 164cm tall and 50 kilos and it feels so good.

It was so hard at the very start. I didn't wanna go gym, cos I felt so ashamed of my weight. I started running in my backyard everyday for around 45 minutes. Slowly I completely took out soda from my life. It was hard, but it was worth. Drank green tea and lemon water. Also did the salt water flush, which is great! By January 2013, I was able to buy myself a trampoline and a treadmill. Best thing ever! I used to and still do eat 3 meals a day but healthy choices.

So that is it! Drink 2 litres of water. No soda. Try lemon water. Exercise around 30 minutes a day is good. And remember it is about being healthy and not skinny! :)

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
I remember my HSC year :( It was terrible, I made so many unhealthy choices such as having maccas or kfc, drinking so many bottles of soda and coffee. It all came to my formal, when every dress I tried looked absolutely terrible and I started to hate myself for being so fat.

I started blaming my family for feeding me so much and blah blah blah! But then I realised it was my decision and my life! When I started my journey I was 162cm tall and almost 80 kilos. Yup, I was like a balloon. From December 1st 2012 to today, I have lost exactly 28 kilos. I am currently 164cm tall and 50 kilos and it feels so good.

It was so hard at the very start. I didn't wanna go gym, cos I felt so ashamed of my weight. I started running in my backyard everyday for around 45 minutes. Slowly I completely took out soda from my life. It was hard, but it was worth. Drank green tea and lemon water. Also did the salt water flush, which is great! By January 2013, I was able to buy myself a trampoline and a treadmill. Best thing ever! I used to and still do eat 3 meals a day but healthy choices.

So that is it! Drink 2 litres of water. No soda. Try lemon water. Exercise around 30 minutes a day is good. And remember it is about being healthy and not skinny! :)
You were about 5'4" tall and weighed 176lbs.. ouch that is a lot at that time. I have to congratulate you on loosing a good amount of weight... and being healthy. I need to loose a tonne of weight lol. I only want to lose this weight in order to have a good physique (i.e. I'm not just going to lose weight only).

ShayK, you should also try considering yoga classes. It's just a thought, but it's good (I think).

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Even if you eat junk food, its impossible to get fat if you do a certain degree of exercise (just run hardcore for half an hour a day). doesnt take much time and after the first few days of being torture it actually becomes really FUN :D Also you can study and exercise at same time (e.g. revise everything you learned in class that day whilst you run, or plan what youre going to do for the rest of the day). Lol this also sounds weird but if you are memorising an essay you can cut it into pieces and stick it at diff. intervals so after running a certain amount of laps you pick up and have to memorise that part of the essay until you hit the next part. Or do specific dance moves to memorise certain formulas LOL. But there are lots of fun stuff......also when you exercise you naturally stop craving junk food and want something that actually good for your body
this is idiotic go away

moonshoes

HSC
N/A

Wow! Well done.

I'd love to say that I drink green tea... but I just can't stomach it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)