Has anyone seen it? I just saw it today and I just can't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Depressed cause I just want peeta mellark

iEatOysters

HSC
He's so cute. Urgh Katniss why you do dis to him?!?!
It was better than the book imo.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
First one was terrible
Ugh

and Peeta <3 I just want to give him a hug all the time

P.s. Finnick Odair...o m g

iEatOysters

HSC
Haven't seen the second movie yet (need to con someone to go haha)-but the guy who plays Gale is way hotter imho. I was always a bit of a Gale fan though.
Didn't really like Peeta at first because of the dude's square face but he really does grow on you!! I felt so sorry for him in the second movie :'(
Liam Hemsworth's face always seemed a little off to me... It's missing his bro's spark (or maybe it's because I really didn't like Gale in book 3)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Didn't really like Peeta at first because of the dude's square face but he really does grow on you!! I felt so sorry for him in the second movie :'(
Liam Hemsworth's face always seemed a little off to me... It's missing his bro's spark (or maybe it's because I really didn't like Gale in book 3)
Urgh book 3 was just trying to push everyone to Peeta ship, it'd have been better if it was a more conflict-y choice so we could have been more placated.

I'll have to con a friend thissss week.

Tasteless

HSC
Peeta's fuck awful in the books, I was constantly praying he'd RIP (whether he did or not I wont say cos some cunce havent read etc).

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Tbh I don't like how ship wars emerged bc the book isn't about Katniss' romance, but the fight against the oppression.

But peeta or gale, in terms of personality, that's a different story :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Haven't seen the second movie yet (need to con someone to go haha)-but the guy who plays Gale is way hotter imho. I was always a bit of a Gale fan though.
Gale is a strong 1/10 in terms of hotness lol. I mean Katniss is kinda a slut because she's like with 2 different guys lmao but if I were her, I'd go for Peeta because it's Josh Hutcherson who is a strong 12/10

leesh95

HSC
OMG Peeta makes me cry. I just wanna hug him poor bloke...

He's an Angel.

I also thought this one was better than the first one. I though the 1st one had very shoddy camera work and you couldn't focus on the screen properly sometimes.

Tasteless

HSC
V strongly agree re: the camera being a bit shit sometimes in the first one

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
OMG Peeta makes me cry. I just wanna hug him poor bloke...

He's an Angel.

I also thought this one was better than the first one. I though the 1st one had very shoddy camera work and you couldn't focus on the screen properly sometimes.
They fixed the camera work and ruined everything else. Not even joking when I say that movie was a solid 5.5/10 at best. Incredibly disappointed they made a Twilight out of THG and then let a 14 year old write the script.

#bracing4impact

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)