What happened??? (2 Viewers)

hayabusaboston

HSC
Hmm, if you're confident in those raw marks there's definitely something wrong.
For mx1, I calculated about a 50 raw mark, out of 70 and ended up with a 93.
For mx2, I calculated about a 50 raw mark aswell out of 100 and ended up with 85.
Is it possible you forgot something and made lots of sillies?
I know you're all being faggots like "HAHA DICKHEAD GOT SLAP IN THE FACE HE NEEDED" and "EXCUSES EXCUSES", fine, maybe chem and phys I was just off the mark wayyy more than I thought I would be, but maths I definitely did not get less than 56/70 and 66/100. I mean come on, carrot isnt wrong.

I'll accept chem and phys with their marking criteria, but not accepting such maths results. Sheesh.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
I know you're all being faggots like "HAHA DICKHEAD GOT SLAP IN THE FACE HE NEEDED" and "EXCUSES EXCUSES", fine, maybe chem and phys I was just off the mark wayyy more than I thought I would be, but maths I definitely did not get less than 56/70 and 66/100. I mean come on, carrot isnt wrong.

I'll accept chem and phys with their marking criteria, but not accepting such maths results. Sheesh.
http://studentsonline.bos.nsw.edu.au/go/results/hsc_results_services/hsc_examination_responses/

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

then you can go ahead and get it checked but i will warn you beforehand that you are likely just gonna be wasting your money and time as it is highly improbable you will get any extra marks at all

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A

It's just a number, don't be a drama queen.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC

you shouldn't have spent so much time focussing on the voice acting

hayabusaboston

HSC
was haya the one who had the daily journal logging his journey to 99.95 or was that another autist
bitch I couldnt give the slightest shit about 99.95 lol, stopped giving a shit after first HSC english class.

Just wanted 97-98 from that moment tbh. I worked appropriately.

staying on topic, from my half yearlies and trials all my teachers expected low B6 for everything bar english. Today at school chem and phys teachers were like "m8 wtf happened..."

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
bitch I couldnt give the slightest shit about 99.95 lol, stopped giving a shit after first HSC english class.

staying on topic, from my half yearlies and trials all my teachers expected low B6 for everything bar english. Today at school chem and phys teachers were like "m8 wtf happened..."
calling people bitches and faggots isn't gonna help your ATAR in the slightest

did it occur to you the marking in your school might have been way more lenient than the actual hsc?

bladeys

HSC
N/A
To which, did you reply "ah yea soz bros i wasnt actually as smart as I thought i was, probably shouldnt have bragged about my intelligence every day"

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

You got too conceited and too optimistic.

bladeys

HSC
N/A
did it occur to you the marking in your school might have been way more lenient than the actual hsc?
This. When I was in year 12 our pdhpe teachers told us we were the best cohort they had ever had, all of us got above 90 raw for our trials but in the end the highest overall mark was 93, much lower than the highest mark from the previous year. When we got our results back we put it down to the fact that we didnt work hard enough and that our teachers had probably gone easy on us because its hard to see how all 30 of us would end up with results so much different to how we performed in the trials. None of us started up a whinge-fest thread on BOS to complain about it though

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
Dude, its over. Done. Finito.
YOU. CANT. CHANGE. IT.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Civility people. Don't make me hand out bans. It's nearly bed time.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Tbh, you should probably let it go. Unless you want to sit the hsc again next year, there really isn't a point in getting so distraught over your marks. From the sounds of it, you were probably over confident. Just be proud with what you've got. In a few months time, no ones going to care about your ATAR or your hsc marks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enoilgam

HSC

Do you really think that BoS screwed up that much in maths? I mean, maybe you could have got more in MX1, but would it have really made that much of a difference in MX2?

I think you're scrambling to find any excuse at the moment, because you have built yourself up so much that you just cant stand the fall of accepting responsibility.

calling people bitches and faggots isn't gonna help your ATAR in the slightest
Couldnt agree more with this - to be honest, I think it's exactly this kind of attitude which has led you to this point.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
PS. Haya. MX2 shouldn't be used as excuse. A 79 scales to a 98 or something similar.

enoilgam

HSC
Haya, in a years time, the hsc will mean nothing... I really mean it.
True, but I think this is a good time for him to reflect on his mistakes as opposed to making excuses. In years time, that will mean something.

hayabusaboston

HSC
PS. Haya. MX2 shouldn't be used as excuse. A 79 scales to a 98 or something similar.
OK EVERYONE I ACCEPT I WROTE OFF ON TOO MANY TANGENTS IN SCIENCE

Oblivious, yea ok.

I feel dead anyway. Too embarrassed to talk to anyone.

Im getting maths rechecked, a friend 2 yrs ago got rechecked results and went up 1.70 ATAR points.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
anyway here is situation for everything else, can someone pls explain, and can I get this fixed or what the fuck went wrong, I mean srsly...

Maths extension 1: I checked entire exam with carrotsticks solutions, and including ONLY the questions where I got 100% the full answer out, I got minimum score of 56/70. But there were other questions where I messed up the tiniest thing right at the end, but got 90% of working out done, and it total I calculated I should be getting 62/70. Afaik this should be more than 91 exam mark which I got? (Since I was ranked 2nd got an 87 assessment mark fml -_-) I feel like a retardate ffs, not getting B6 in the easiest course at school for me.

Maths extension 2: Now this is seriously fucking shocking, I also ONLY considered the questions where I got 100% solution correct, that equated to 66/100. Found 4 extras which I was told I would get, for 70/100. I got exam and assessment mark of SEVENTY NINE (79). Can someone explain, how the fuck is this possible? NO WAY IN HELL I got less than 66!! I GOT THE FULL FUCKING ANSWER for 66 marks, how can I get any lower???
I'll give you an explanation.

You are clearly too delusional and/or too overconfident.

Used Carrots' solutions as well after MX1 exam. Pretty sure I got quite low 50s/70 yet my exam mark was 92 (94 final hsc mark).

Used Carrots' solutions as well after MX2 exam. Pretty sure I just got a bit over 60/100 raw yet my exam mark was 91 (90 final hsc mark).

Yeah, just accept that you're probably unlucky or something and that your hubris led to this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)