Share your 2013 ATAR here (2 Viewers)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, dat's awk... :/

Got a 53.65.... Shit :(
You can get EAS and stuff though, right?

I actually googled how to become this and it turns out if I can get a tribe to accept me as one of their own I can do Usyd med.
Yeah, but all the med uni's have an official way of doing this. I'm pretty sure you need 3 forms of proof or something, including blood relations or something.

Yeah, unfortunately law doesn't offer those types.
Law does accept indigenous and torres strait islanders I believe
My friend got ~62 and got into UNSW BA(Media & Comm)/LLB in 2012
And now he does it at UTS for some reason ~~~
#ATSIlyf
#swag

89.80 including bonus pts.
You can still be a surg if you want brah
This guy at my school got 90.1, then did BMedSc at UWS for a year, then got into MBBS at UWS the next year
He's a cunt though, so :spin:

Anyone here looking at uws med? :)
^ ~*~~~**~~

No that's completely wrong. He/she got 86 because his/her class mates did shit and pulled him/her down.
You would know this too well... :')

This is the most important thing. ATAR is there to get you into uni. Once you are in no one gives a fuck. Ive never been asked my ATAR in my time at uni and never asked anyone else theirs because its completely irrelevant.
Great also to see the attitude you have of 'yeah could have worked harder but should get into what i want and thats all that really matters'
I've been asked my ATAR on sooo many occasions :haha:
but like, it usually comes up super innocently with me/others complaining about our high schools, or people saying to me "Man, you're so lazy, surely you weren't like this before you got into med" and me being like "Well, I failed a subject at USyd, and my effort for HSC was like ~nup~" and then they're like "Wot u get?"

I'm devo at my results, despite at the start of yr 11 setting a 95 atar goal. I'm still getting into the course I want to, but I just feel I have wasted some potential. Really wanted all rounders.
noe dem fealz bby
but
i'm a doctor now
so like
honestly
just #yolo
would you rather be an all-rounder or a lazy guy who still gets the same achievements as everyone else (but with lower marks) and with a hell of a lot less effort?
I prefer the less effort ^_^

Like, those people who go to the gym like 4 days a week and just look lean
i would rather not go to the gym at all and be like skinny
than work super hard and just look slightly better

Nataliexu

HSC
93.35 , got my bonus points :) so managed to get into comm law. wooh

hayleyemma96

HSC
Got 92.35
Received early offer for bachelor of business and commerce (accounting)/bachelor of laws at UWS Parramatta.
UWS = 10 bonus points (regional + subject bonus), free iPad, half the travel time, I can still keep my job and 2 friends are doing the same course.

DancingAnz

HSC
Not really, she is a phenomenal dancer and will do well in full time. Noble things in life that don't need uni. She can always pursue education after a dance career if she so decided in the future.
Thankyou for clarifying that to everyone :)

Congrats bro!

Oops. I thought otherwise (dole stereotype and stuff).

If she is an awesome dancer and wants to pursue that career, then she made a great choice.
Thankyou. The dole cue is far from where i'll be haha!

HSC
Good Work 2013! Sounds like you all did great. 1 more year and that'll be me. so nervous!!

HSC 2014: Modern History | English (Advanced) | Business Studies | Legal Studies | Studies of Religion II
ATAR AIM: 90+

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Thankss!! Soo stoked!!! Hopefully they don't raise the ATAR cutoff duo to loads of people applying or something. Good job with yours too btw! :D
Thanks. Hopefully it stays the same for you.

If it is raised, try going for the normal Mechanical (iirc 85 was the cut-off last year).

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
90.70 :D
My aim was 85 and I didn't think I'd even achieve that, so I am absolutely stoked!
Congrats on the brilliant ATAR, it is always exhilarating to hear stories of people who have exceeded their ATAR aim-what do you want to do in university and which university? Anyways, I wish you all the happiness that you deserve in the future and may you succeed in all your future endeavours:)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
93.1 way more than i expected, very happy!
Wow, congrats on the state rank in industrial technology, and of course the awesome achievement of completing the HSC with an ATAR that exceeded your goal, what do you hope to be in the future? Anyways I wish you a very happy holiday-you deserve this break and may you be successful in the career fields you have chosen to pursue:)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Got 91.9, pretty good considering my lack of study. On the bright side, I've got a job and uni will be paid for by work. Oh happy days!
Wow such a brilliant ATAR-what do you plan to study in uni and where at? I hope you are enjoying this break:)

91.35, pretty stoked since I was aiming for 80 ha!
Congrats-wow, you must have been studying very hard indeed:) What are you planning to study in uni and where at?

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
caseyjbyrne 91.9 with lack of study, O_O , spread your secrets plz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)