I have a thing for really intelligent girls. Help! (1 Viewer)

Confound

HSC
This is live

This thread brings back memories of when I was a little bitch. Now I'm just an overconfident jerk who acquires le female species on a regular basis. I owe it all to no fap.

Wow I still can't believe I came this forum to ask for advice lol

KwitchY

HSC
N/A
lol...everybody has a thing for intelligent girls/guys...well, everybody intelligent at least

ncoul

HSC
There's this girl at mi school who is pretty cute (7/10) but that's not enough to gain my attention. It had my curiosity though.

What really caught my attention is that I found out she was highly intelligent, everyone keeps talking about how much of a nerd she is and how much she is dominating all her subjects. It turns me on tbh. + she is blonde. I like blondes.

Here is the problem: She has a thing for fat guys. And I'm not in the position to pack on weight just to appeal to her.

Here is my question: How do I gain her attention and possibly engage in "friendly" activity with her without having to pack on weight?

P.S
i'm slim built at 175cm and 75kg

also, she's not asian. If anyone was wondering lol.
If that's the only way you'll attract her, make those sacrifices and start bulking up and buy a smaller uniform. Good luck friend.

mcapuano

HSC
Don't lose hope guy, maybe you can turn her :thrust:

Srsly tho, you don't know til you try.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)