I have a thing for really intelligent girls. Help! (1 Viewer)

Live

HSC
There's this girl at mi school who is pretty cute (7/10) but that's not enough to gain my attention. It had my curiosity though.

What really caught my attention is that I found out she was highly intelligent, everyone keeps talking about how much of a nerd she is and how much she is dominating all her subjects. It turns me on tbh. + she is blonde. I like blondes.

Here is the problem: She has a thing for fat guys. And I'm not in the position to pack on weight just to appeal to her.

Here is my question: How do I gain her attention and possibly engage in "friendly" activity with her without having to pack on weight?

P.S
i'm slim built at 175cm and 75kg

also, she's not asian. If anyone was wondering lol.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
'really intelligent' isn't that attractive really

'really thin' on the other hand...

Dr Awkward

HSC
N/A
Um dude, who gives a shit if she's intelligent?

How's her ass and titties?

Live

HSC
'really intelligent' isn't that attractive really

'really thin' on the other hand...
Everything is subject to opinion. What you may find to be not attractive, could be attractive to someone else.

Now is anyone going to make a suggestion or just judge me

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
There's this girl at mi school who is pretty cute (7/10) but that's not enough to gain my attention. It had my curiosity though.

What really caught my attention is that I found out she was highly intelligent, everyone keeps talking about how much of a nerd she is and how much she is dominating all her subjects. It turns me on tbh. + she is blonde. I like blondes.

Here is the problem: She has a thing for fat guys. And I'm not in the position to pack on weight just to appeal to her.

Here is my question: How do I gain her attention and possibly engage in "friendly" activity with her without having to pack on weight?

P.S

what

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

P.S

75kg at that height is not "slim"

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
he could still be slim if he's all muscles

in my prime I was ~177 and ~80kg (i used to gym everyday after school) and I was still skinny as hell

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
Smart girls are great. But why would a smart girl be attracted to members of the opposite sex who don't take care of their health? If she likes fat boys and you aren't fat then maybe she's not the one for you.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Dats pretty good. My prime was 182cm, 90kg. After HSC my goal is 193cm, 95-100kg.
What bodyweight are you sitting at now? 4 inches of height (assuming you keep the same proportions) alone will get you to that weight due to increases in blood volume and bone mass, plus the fact that there is physically more of you.

I reckon you could easily hit 100kg if you put on mass on your quads, back and hams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)