2014 Autumn Semester Timetable (UTS) (1 Viewer)

tOnnyAyye

HSC
Uni Grad
How everyone's timetable for Autumn Semester 2014 ??

Here's mine ~~ ! :D

Screen Shot 2014-01-13 at 9.08.42 pm.png

Last edited:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Why 3 subjects? Was going to say that was the best timetable i've ever seen because of the only real breaks being dead on lunch and being 2 days haha.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Why 3 subjects? Was going to say that was the best timetable i've ever seen because of the only real breaks being dead on lunch and being 2 days haha.
apparently the business and law faculties only like to run on tuesdays and thursdays and I can't schedule a 4th subject without clashes everywhere or being at uni 4 days a week which I can't really do because I have work too

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
apparently the business and law faculties only like to run on tuesdays and thursdays and I can't schedule a 4th subject without clashes everywhere or being at uni 4 days a week which I can't really do because I have work too
Ahh, that sucks. Oh well, still an awesome timetable.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
hahaha yeah cheers

How's yours?
Work in progress, trying to do 2.5 subjects all at night (have to be mostly business) but will have to get exempt from part time constraint for eco night classes and idk if they'll let me.

It's pretty terrible because I have lots of clashes over the first 2-3 weeks, at which point lectures and tutes in one of my subjects stop, so i'll probably skip lectures for finance and attend the compulsory ones in the half subject initially. It's worth 3cp and is mostly about a 10k report reflecting on 6 months work experience and a presentation.

Itz_AndiiXD

HSC
Autumn Semester.pngAutumn Semester.png

B Mathematics and Finance/B Arts in International Studies

I hate my timetable! :( :angryfire:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)