Not open for further replies.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Please never leave BOS Fawun
Please
Even in the middle of the HSC
I need your posts
Haha it depends on how busy I am with HSC but since I have 2 assessments (well 1 if I drop legal studies tomorrow), then i'm not that busy compared to next term when I have like 5 or 6 assessments gg

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Wish I had that! Mine are 1hr 45min, 3 periods a day (although I mostly have two due to frees and early finish day).
Wow! I think that our periods are too long but yours are massive, how do you not get bored?

liamlolz

HSC
Wow! I think that our periods are too long but yours are massive, how do you not get bored?
It does get boring sometimes, but generally it's not too bad. The worst thing is when the teacher just lectures for the whole lesson like my chemistry and physics teacher enjoys doing (he's not too bad of a teacher, but last week he spent the whole lesson doing example questions on the board).
Mondays can get bad because I have two periods of Maths in a row (that's 3.5 hrs of Maths with only recess between them).

All of y'all's lessons must go by so fast! How do you all take tests which go for over and hour? and do practical stuff like experiments?

Last edited:

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I have 3-5 periods a day (juniors have 6) that got for 50 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)