Year 11 2014 Chat :) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liamlolz

HSC
Totally agree with the no sleep thing.

Free tomorrow morning for me so no school until 11.15 :) Would sleep in but have wayyyyy to much hw/study to do.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Totally agree with the no sleep thing.

Free tomorrow morning for me so no school until 11.15 :) Would sleep in but have wayyyyy to much hw/study to do.
That is so cool how you can get a free morning... what homework do you have to do?

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
so guys, do alright in general i.e 80-90ish or 60-70ish in 2u. school rank round 290ish. aiming for b psychology. i think ive asked this but meh... please reply kthnx :)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
so guys, do alright in general i.e 80-90ish or 60-70ish in 2u. school rank round 290ish. aiming for b psychology. i think ive asked this but meh... please reply kthnx :)
You need to take into account you have got two years to improve. So it is fully possible to do better in 2 unit maths if you put the effort in, and anyways, your school ranking doesn't significantly affect your subject marks if you perform consistently throughout the year and also perform well in external exams.

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
You need to take into account you have got two years to improve. So it is fully possible to do better in 2 unit maths if you put the effort in, and anyways, your school ranking doesn't significantly affect your subject marks if you perform consistently throughout the year and also perform well in external exams.
well if you were already struggling with 5.3 maths even though u actually tried, wouldnt u perform poorly in 2u?

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
well if you were already struggling with 5.3 maths even though u actually tried, wouldnt u perform poorly in 2u?
How do you study for maths? Do you do all the maths homework? Do you ask questions whenever you don't understand? Do you study maths in the holidays? What do you struggle with maths-the concepts? or the application of concepts to difficult questions?

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
How do you study for maths? Do you do all the maths homework? Do you ask questions whenever you don't understand? Do you study maths in the holidays? What do you struggle with maths-the concepts? or the application of concepts to difficult questions?
lol its my friend thats struggling not me. i do ext 1 maths :p anyways, he's just having a hard time deciding whether to choose general maths or 2u cause he needs maths for psychology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)