Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Yo peeps what's the plan for the weekend ?
comment allez-vous? (how are u?)

J'espere que tu vas bien :D (i hope that u are going well)

J'etudierai pour un controle de francais lundi et je ferai du shopping avec mes amies. et toi? (I will study for a french test on monday and do shopping with my friends. and u?)

matchalolz

HSC
oh my... my eco notes are already 16,000 words+ and i'm not done yet :rotfl:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Justem you started a trend with doing Prelim Journals

I'm actually considering doing it :D

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
hmm... should i try and make a really concise version of my notes? it can be like in simpler language and i can try and write them without looking at the textbook which tests my knowledge as well
Notes can only do so much - they may be the most beautifully made, but if you cannot understand them - what's the point?

It's better to do practice questions, tests/exams to test what you know.

But I also recommend you to try explain a dot point to yourself or someone else - this is where you can logically dumb down the language so it's easier to comprehend. By doing this, you will point out the things you do and do not understand (go back to the textbook if this happens which is normally the case), hence you fill holes in your knowledge.

Last edited:

matchalolz

HSC
Notes can only do so much - they may be the most beautifully made, but if you cannot understand them - what's the point?

It's better to do practice questions, tests/exams to test your knowledge.

But I also recommend you to try explain a dot point to yourself or someone else - this is wear you can logically dumb down the language so it's easier to comprehend. By doing this, you will point out the things you do and do not understand (go back to the textbook if this happens which is normally the case).
i've done one practice paper, and i'm going to complete some review questions tomorrow :) since i have no one to explain it to right now (no one willing to listen to me blab on xD) i'm currently typing out what i would say to someone who knew nothing about it

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
i've done one practice paper, and i'm going to complete some review questions tomorrow :) since i have no one to explain it to right now (no one willing to listen to me blab on xD) i'm currently typing out what i would say to someone who knew nothing about it
As I stared before, explain the concepts to yourself. Of course; this may not work for you given that everyone is different when learning. But I personally found it to be really helpful in inculcating information. It may sound weird, but it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)