Year 11 2014 Chat :) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Guys I need help with picking a jersey name (idk why my grade wants them so early but oh well)

It's a max 15 characters; I'd like a punny name (my surname's Bui) that doesn't seem too girly (because I'm a guy)

The only things I have so far are "fabuilous" and "(not) dr bui" and "bob the BUIlder"
Hi :) is your first name versatile at all?

Thunderstorm

HSC
Is anyone here thinking of or planning on ambitious Uni or job plans after school involving frequent long travelling or moving altogether?

turntaker

HSC
I don't think everyone should conform to the expectations of society - hence my sig.
Well we are born into this society we don't have any other choice. We either conform and achieve "success" in this society or don't conform and become a complete "loser".

rawrliongirl

HSC
i want to press that pay button on ebay...but at the same time im shitting myself cos idk what to tell my parents when it arrives.....I OVERTHINK THINGS D: a normal person would just press the button and be like yay i bought that item..then theres me who goes through every possible scenario of what could happen, thinking of what to say if my parents ask what it is, wondering if i could pull this off without getting into trouble...GMAPDJKEDKNOJSODAXJZ >.< D;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)