Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Here comes another 'to what extent' belonging essay :/
An individual's sense of belonging is determined by societal expectations that are prevalent in an all-encompassing world.

To what extent does this align with your view?

Justify by making reference to at least ONE text of your choosing.

jks

turntaker

HSC
We can't and never should change the perceptions and beliefs of others - let alone that of society, and yes: people should live as they please - disregarding the preconceived ideas and ideals held by modern society.
K.

turntaker

HSC
Please stop using essay language guys. I don't understand.
ME ESL

rawrliongirl

HSC
Why don't you try to organise a 'family shopping trip' for the day they arrive and then at the last minute say you need to stay at home to do an assignment...
my 'family' doesnt ever go out as a family..in fact we barely ever do anything as a family.. :| it would just be weird if i suggested that. My dad and brother hate shopping anyway.
i dont even know when the person is gonna ship my order...i paid using a echeque and apparently that takes 4-5 days to frigging process....so idk when im getting my order D:

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
An individual's sense of belonging is determined by societal expectations that are prevalent in an all-encompassing world.

To what extent does this align with your view?

Justify by making reference to at least ONE text of your choosing.

jks
'mirin them English skills dere

flyingmwa

HSC
We can't and never should change the perceptions and beliefs of others - let alone that of society, and yes: people should live as they please - disregarding the preconceived ideas and ideals held by modern society.
Thanks danger for helping me with my eng ext work! Bby Ily!

turntaker

HSC
my 'family' doesnt ever go out as a family..in fact we barely ever do anything as a family.. :| it would just be weird if i suggested that. My dad and brother hate shopping anyway.
i dont even know when the person is gonna ship my order...i paid using a echeque and apparently that takes 4-5 days to frigging process....so idk when im getting my order D:
Hmm...wait. even if you buy those things won't your parents eventually find out?

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
'mirin them English skills dere
pls

I expect you to gather up those previous posts made related to the aforementioned question and formulate a sophisticated, concise and relevant response

Then I will give you 20/20

rawrliongirl

HSC
Hmm...wait. even if you buy those things won't your parents eventually find out?
well, i dont care if they find out afterwards. they cant do anything if ive already started stretching :3 its just if they find out when its getting delivered they probably wouldnt give me the package or anything.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
sup girlie :) I didn't do much today - fell asleep in class and copped severe embarrassment . What about yourself ?
J'espere que tu vas bien :D (i hope u are going well)
Dommage. (what a pity) Just have enough sleep tonight, it will be fine.
Je suis contente parce que j'ai fini mon controle de francais, c'etait facile mais long. (i am happy cos i finished my french test today, it was easy but long)

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
pls

I expect you to gather up those previous posts made related to the aforementioned question and formulate a sophisticated, concise and relevant response

Then I will give you 20/20
no thanks - you can still give me a 21/20, right ? You know... cause we're friends and all... (insert bias here)

turntaker

HSC
well, i dont care if they find out afterwards. they cant do anything if ive already started stretching :3 its just if they find out when its getting delivered they probably wouldnt give me the package or anything.
Lol, If I get any piercings or tattoos without my parents knowing I will probably get disowned (not that I want to get any of those things)

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
J'espere que tu vas bien :D (i hope u are going well)
Dommage. (what a pity) Just have enough sleep tonight, it will be fine.
Je suis contente parce que j'ai fini mon controle de francais, c'etait facile mais long. (i am happy cos i finished my french test today, it was easy but long)
My language skills are horrid lol

Axio

=o
HSC
Wait are you gonna do it yourself? :shouting:?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)