• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matchalolz

HSC
Uh disagree

Futuremedstudent: Everything
Hawkie: english 2 unit
Turn taker: IST or physics
Matchaloz : Math ext

;) I have faith in all you guys ~
awww so sweet! but i really don't think i'm quite up there yet. i'm slowly working on my study habits so I might want to try for a state rank later...

Fiction

HSC
if it makes you feel any better, I have a sister one year younger than me and she's taller and smarter than me O.O
Really? In all my friends so far, the younger sibling generally is ~prettier~ and the older is ~smarter~

But in my case, I'm an identical twin, so... c:

matchalolz

HSC
Really? In all my friends so far, the younger sibling generally is ~prettier~ and the older is ~smarter~

But in my case, I'm an identical twin, so... c:
well i have a better personality *hair flick* i'm lazy but she is lazier and I can work hard and be passionate when I need to

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
you also seem to like english better than I do, and passion = hard work = improvement (although you're good already)
It's moreso me making good decisions rather than relying on my natural ability. Like, I've noticed that overtime, I've regressed with my maths as I had to focus more on English since it was my worst subject.

And I don't like English, it's just that the Board of Studies crucifies it.

Fiction

HSC
I don't even do IST.. o.o
and physics is crazy.. there is no way I will get a state rank. No one at my schools gets a band 6 in physics.
You'll be the first ;) And 10 years from now your school will be like, aiyo... If Only we had other a whole grade full of mikos, we could own every other school in sydney :O

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
You'll be the first ;) And 10 years from now your school will be like, aiyo... If Only we had other a whole grade full of mikos, we could own every other school in sydney :O
how do you know his real name?!

matchalolz

HSC
It's moreso me making good decisions rather than relying on my natural ability. Like, I've noticed that overtime, I've regressed with my maths as I had to focus more on English since it was my worst subject.

And I don't like English, it's just that the Board of Studies crucifies it.
this. you're exactly like one of my friends then! i would never give up maths for english. although i have a love hate relationship with maths, it's still better than me hate hate relationship with english

turntaker

HSC
hahaha.. thanks but I really don't think so. xD
p.s its Mko not Miko :( y u do dis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)