• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I cannot comprehend a perfect score.

like dude, what? That's freaky. How are there so many people who got 100?o3o
There is one guy I know who got a HSC mark of 100 for Advanced English and received first in the state.

matchalolz

HSC
m8 i think u should give 4 unit a go, don't be discouraged. Just change ur habits now and u'll smash that 4 unit and get a band 6 :D
yeah, once my uni subject is over, i'm planning on smashing school. my study habits are slowly improving though. I mean i've already done some of my accounting notes for my upcoming test and i'm pretty damn amazed at myself

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
yeah, once my uni subject is over, i'm planning on smashing school. my study habits are slowly improving though. I mean i've already done some of my accounting notes for my upcoming test and i'm pretty damn amazed at myself
congrats :)

Fiction

HSC
cool :) i wish i was like u. Tbh, i think ur gonna smash 4 unit english if u do it.
Aww thanks<3 But I don't want to do any 4 units 8D The only time I would do 4 unit english is if I dropped VA and somehow developed a liking for video making. (At this stage anyways)

I reckon you'll own both 4 unit maths and english and whatever else you chose to do~ I'm glad I'm not competing against you in the HSC (other than your accelerate subjects, which I think I'm not doing anyways~ ;P)

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
guys

who thinks futuremedstudent will get state ranks in all her subs?

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Aww thanks<3 But I don't want to do any 4 units 8D The only time I would do 4 unit english is if I dropped VA and somehow developed a liking for video making. (At this stage anyways)

I reckon you'll own both 4 unit maths and english and whatever else you chose to do~ I'm glad I'm not competing against you in the HSC (other than your accelerate subjects, which I think I'm not doing anyways~ ;P)
thanks and good luck :) i'm sure u'll do fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)