• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I just hate how I really really really want to do well next year and my ATAR aim is like 95+ but I am such a lazy person....
how do you guys keep yourselves motivated?
everyone says I have great potential but like its hard to not freak out about next year... arggg
I'm sure you have great potential but this can be easily squandered by all the pressure you're under.

Think about it my way:

Who's doing the HSC? Is it your parents? Your siblings? Your cousins? Your family friends?

You're the one that's doing it so you ignore what everyone else says and just do what you can do

How to keep motivated?

I know at this stage we're pushed to study virtually all the time

But it doesn't mean we cannot have fun

Try finding a hobby (i.e. whether it be gaming, playing an instrument, etc.) that gets you away from the work and will ensure that you don't burn out because you're doing the same work each and everyday

I hope this helps :D

Take it easy and enjoy the rest of your holidays :D

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Here is a list of everything I've done today

:(
dw brah

u got dis

I'm sure you have great potential but this can be easily squandered by all the pressure you're under.

Think about it my way:

Who's doing the HSC? Is it your parents? Your siblings? Your cousins? Your family friends?

You're the one that's doing it so you ignore what everyone else says and just do what you can do

How to keep motivated?

I know at this stage we're pushed to study virtually all the time

But it doesn't mean we cannot have fun

Try finding a hobby (i.e. whether it be gaming, playing an instrument, etc.) that gets you away from the work and will ensure that you don't burn out because you're doing the same work each and everyday

I hope this helps :D

Take it easy and enjoy the rest of your holidays :D
Good advice.

sup

flyingmwa

HSC
Wow this is my first (proper) time on BoS from web. I would just be on tapatalk all the time! Omg this is so weird! I now understand what people mean by signatures.

rawrliongirl

HSC
I just hate how I really really really want to do well next year and my ATAR aim is like 95+ but I am such a lazy person....
how do you guys keep yourselves motivated?
everyone says I have great potential but like its hard to not freak out about next year... arggg
Soz, can't help you there. Im verrrrrry lazy too. I told myself i would study at least 3 hours everyday these holidays...i dont even manage 1 hour T.T
My atar aim ages ago was also 95+ then i thought nah I'll never get that, made my aim 90+ now I think getting 90 will be impossible so I dont even have an aim anymore. ~.~
I need help.

Sent from my ST25a using Tapatalk 2

rawrliongirl

HSC
My day today:
-Soccer drills for a few hours...
-Lazing around
-15 minutes worth of biology homework...I havent even put a dent in any of the work I need to have completed by next week :'(

matchalolz

HSC
Soz, can't help you there. Im verrrrrry lazy too. I told myself i would study at least 3 hours everyday these holidays...i dont even manage 1 hour T.T
My atar aim ages ago was also 95+ then i thought nah I'll never get that, made my aim 90+ now I think getting 90 will be impossible so I dont even have an aim anymore. ~.~
I need help.

getting 90 will be impossible if you have no aim lol. sometimes when i feel really lazy, i say to myself, "today I'm going to study for 5 minutes". I do this because 5 minutes is very easy right? so i don't feel overwhelmed to work and get to work. then when the 5 minutes is over, i do another 5 minutes. then eventually, voila one hour completed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)