Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emily_arm

HSC
Hey everyone!
Currently new to this site, so I don't really know how to navigate myself around just yet haha.
My prelim exams are next week and if anyone could help me out with some cool studying techniques or extra notes for my subjects, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Economics, Legal Studies, Standard English, Mathematics, Geography, Hospitality

matchalolz

HSC
y u dishonour da asian famiry

in all srs, fair enough :)

---

wow, i've had so many changes in what i want to do

first it was astronaut, then da lawyer, da doctor, da dentist (dem azn influences), professional soccer player (lol) and now i want to do psych
just to put it out there, I think my dad it the only asian man who hates med :lol:

me too though, my choices:

doctor -> professional piano player -> chem/bio -> psych (kind of interested still) -> it/computing (still sort of interested) -> business

matchalolz

HSC
Hey everyone!
Currently new to this site, so I don't really know how to navigate myself around just yet haha.
My prelim exams are next week and if anyone could help me out with some cool studying techniques or extra notes for my subjects, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

welcome :) my exams start next week too
i don't really think I'm the right person to ask advice from hehehe xD I mean, I'm clearly procrastinating by being here whilst I should be doing work

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Hey everyone!

maths- past papers
legal studies/ economics/ geo/ hospitality- past papers or make flash cards or mind maps
english- do practice essays or memorise important quotes/themes

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
I'm doing fine xD preparing for upcoming exams although I'm not stressed at all even if i probably should be considering my level of screwed-ness
you?
I'm in the middle of exam weeks. Today I had my french contineurs speaking and written exam and it was long like 3 hours. I had cramps because I wrote so much.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
just to put it out there, I think my dad it the only asian man who hates med :lol:

me too though, my choices:

doctor -> professional piano player -> chem/bio -> psych (kind of interested still) -> it/computing (still sort of interested) -> business
i'm actually sorta interested in business, moreso leaning towards economics. hence why i'm attending the lecture for the aforementioned at usyd - and psych of course :haha:

matchalolz

HSC
I'm in the middle of exam weeks. Today I had my french contineurs speaking and written exam and it was long like 3 hours. I had cramps because I wrote so much.
I never get hand cramps (probably because I never write enough hahaha)
the only 3 hour exam I've done was for music. The only thing that hurt was my brain because I was so tired from intensely composing

matchalolz

HSC
i'm actually sorta interested in business, moreso leaning towards economics. hence why i'm attending the lecture for the aforementioned at usyd - and psych of course :haha:
wow we're pretty similar then ^_^
the only reason I backed out of psych as a career choice was that I'm pretty fragile emotionally so I don't think I would be able to handle other people's emotions as well. would be such a cool job though~

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
wow we're pretty similar then ^_^
the only reason I backed out of psych as a career choice was that I'm pretty fragile emotionally so I don't think I would be able to handle other people's emotions as well. would be such a cool job though~
There's a lot of patience required for such a strenuous occupation. Also, most of the time your clients won't be making much progress, which can be frustrating in itself. But yeah, once they pull through, the f33lz are gr8.

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
yeah of course. anyways i need 99.95 otherwise my life ruined, lol.
it's good to aim high but honestly, that's a very unhealthy, almost self destructive mentality to have. To get .95 you need a whole lot of luck on top of natural ability and hard work.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
There's a lot of patience required for such a strenuous occupation. Also, most of the time your clients won't be making much progress, which can be frustrating in itself. But yeah, once they pull through, the f33lz are gr8.
Be a psychiatrist #bebold

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
it's good to aim high but honestly, that's a very unhealthy, almost self destructive mentality to have. To get .95 you need a whole lot of luck on top of natural ability and hard work.
luck is like 5% and 85% hard work and 5% natural talent imo.

matchalolz

HSC
I admire those who can handle this career :) a tiny bit like teaching i guess, seeing people grow and develop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)