UMAT results release date? (1 Viewer)

science

HSC
Hey guys, fairly simple question.

Just wondering when UMAT results normally come out. I've looked everywhere, but can only find 'around end of September', anyone have a more exact date or when they've come out in previous years? Will they come out before UAC preferences are due?

Cheers

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Lol does anyone know what date?? If I fail i'll needa fix up uac lol

emilios

HSC
What dates have they previously come out? I've heard in the past its been as early as the 13th or 16th of September. But yes, I need to know so I can get my shit together properly LOL

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
What dates have they previously come out? I've heard in the past its been as early as the 13th or 16th of September. But yes, I need to know so I can get my shit together properly LOL
Same here omg the wait is killingg

bangladesh

HSC
Ignorance is bliss? Yeah haha I feel like that too

NOOO that's graduation day :( y does acer ruin everything omg

From previous trends, most years its been after 20th September. However, last year results came out on the 13th September. So like either they have faster computers or its easier to mark the full 3 hour paper (as opposed to section by section)– in which case it should be the same for us, or fewer people did it last year
Lol, you do know that it takes less than a week to mark all the papers right? It's all computer scanned. I think they spend the rest of the time making sure the weighings for questions are right and double checking everything.

emilios

HSC
Ignorance is bliss? Yeah haha I feel like that too

From previous trends, most years its been after 20th September. However, last year results came out on the 13th September. So like either they have faster computers or its easier to mark the full 3 hour paper (as opposed to section by section)– in which case it should be the same for us, or fewer people did it last year
Solid theory actually.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Lol, you do know that it takes less than a week to mark all the papers right? It's all computer scanned. I think they spend the rest of the time making sure the weighings for questions are right and double checking everything.
They better because my bubbles weren't coloured in properly

bangladesh

HSC
Solid theory actually.
not really, ACER marks gamsat in the same time it takes them to mark umat, and gamsat has a written component consisting of 2 essays per person. Each essay is also double marked by human markers. So now compare the workload of marking umat vs marking gamsat and you can be the judge of how long it really takes them to get all the data into their system.

photastic

HSC
Nek minute your paper is marked wrong because the MC sheet was flipped (happened to me in the trials, thank god I confronted)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)