Dilemma?! (1 Viewer)

Seomate

HSC
Hi fellow BOSers!

I recently received an E12 offer for a Bachelor of Commerce at USYD. For those who don't know, the E12 offer consists of a reduced ATAR mark for BComm from 95 to 85. It also comes with a $5000 scholarship as well as an iPad. However, I completed a program at UNSW which granted me 7 bonus points for entry into UNSW. These bonus points, along with any points associated with factors such as EAS and low socioeconomic status should provide me with around 9 or 10 bonus points for 2015 admission into UNSW.

With that being said I am unsure if I should go to UNSW or USYD for a Bachelor of Commerce. I have always wanted to attend UNSW and often disregarded USYD. However, now that I have these opportunities I don't which University to pursue since the E12 offer has a requirement that I must put the Bachelor of Commerce of USYD as my first pref on my UAC application.

I am absolutely torn about whether I should pursue my long term goal of attending UNSW and using those bonus points or reaping the benefits of the E12 offer presented by USYD.

Please help me! :( Thanks

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
So right now the only thing telling you USYD, is the financial incentive.

Lel. Up to you.

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
E12 is an early offer. Leave it as first preference until you get the Early Offer then change UNSW back to first so you can also receive an offer for UNSW. After that toss a coin.

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Go to unsw so that I won't have to deal with u anymore lolz :p

Tha1

HSC
What was the program you completed for the 7 bonus points?

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
Hi fellow BOSers!

I recently received an E12 offer for a Bachelor of Commerce at USYD. For those who don't know, the E12 offer consists of a reduced ATAR mark for BComm from 95 to 85. It also comes with a $5000 scholarship as well as an iPad. However, I completed a program at UNSW which granted me 7 bonus points for entry into UNSW. These bonus points, along with any points associated with factors such as EAS and low socioeconomic status should provide me with around 9 or 10 bonus points for 2015 admission into UNSW.

With that being said I am unsure if I should go to UNSW or USYD for a Bachelor of Commerce. I have always wanted to attend UNSW and often disregarded USYD. However, now that I have these opportunities I don't which University to pursue since the E12 offer has a requirement that I must put the Bachelor of Commerce of USYD as my first pref on my UAC application.

I am absolutely torn about whether I should pursue my long term goal of attending UNSW and using those bonus points or reaping the benefits of the E12 offer presented by USYD.

Please help me! :( Thanks
Make your own fucking mind lol but it sounds like you already have.

I wouldn't go to a university I didn't like even (like one of those with a 'W' in it) if they offered me $50k and ten iPads.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)