Just to clarify something about related... (1 Viewer)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
So people said here (faisalabdul16) that if you don't have a 2nd related for belonging, you can use the one from the comprehension section which is a pretty damn good idea, but are you 100% sure we can do this?

Opinions thx :)))

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
So like it's not classified as cheating right? Just want to confirm so that I can use this technique if BOSTES decides to fk with us

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
So like it's not classified as cheating right? Just want to confirm so that I can use this technique if BOSTES decides to fk with us
Why would it be cheating? Because the rest of the cohort couldn't think of it since you're so alpha?

iStudent

HSC
You can (I think that's what my teacher said). Because it might have been a coincidence in the first place that the related text you chose also happens to be used by bos for their unseen texts.

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
Everyone who has posted so far has either logic-ed out an answer, or added to a statement "i think"

Can someone 100% confirm

Last journeys paper asked for two related texts, jus sayin

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Everyone who has posted so far has either logic-ed out an answer, or added to a statement "i think"

Can someone 100% confirm

Last journeys paper asked for two related texts, jus sayin
Can confirm 100%

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Its not recommended but in an emergency thats what you will need to do :O

Luckytree

HSC
yeah you are allowed to use it but its heavily looked down upon apparently...

Lollipop212

HSC
In our school two students had a poem as a related text and in the trial the exact poem was in there. Our teacher said that we shouldn't do a poem in case that happens, but like above it could have just been a coincidence but is looked down upon as the student seems to have out less work in : analysing, remembering quotes,ect
so basically you can but it's not recommended

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
My teacher said that should be your last resort. He said instead use any song you can remember, and force it into belonging (Pretty Hurts - Beyonce, LOL Anaconda - isolation of thin girls, not conforming to standards). Just pull some BS, its better that, than to lose marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)