Is my creative writing bad? (2 Viewers)

hungry

HSC
ok I don't need anymore people to help with this, got all the feedback I needed. thanks

-----------------------------

I was wondering if there was anyone I could send my creative writing story to. I'll only send it to someone who has finished their HSC (with the HSC so close, I don't really want to risk anyone taking my story ideas) and preferably someone who is good at English.

I'm just having trouble because it's my best story but I don't know if I should use it because it got marked really low (5 / 15) despite my own teacher saying it was good (it was marked by another teacher and there was not really much feedback to work off). I'm never usually confident in myself about anything but I thought it was pretty good, in comparison to others.

So if anyone who finished their HSC and is good at English, could please message me or something, I'll send you my story. I just want to know if I should use it or not, if it really is that bad, or my school just marks harshly. And also if I can make improvements to it. And I know I should probably have more than one story, I'm working on that.

Thanks

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)