Hsc in one week! (4 Viewers)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Or handouts that teachers force on you?
I think you have to show up to class to get those. My teacher started to look taken aback when I actually showed up toward the end, I'm not even sure he knew I was in the class haha

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
Yea I guess a SR is heaps worth if you are already set to get your atar that you need.
My highest course is 95.5 without bonus, and all the bonuses come from 4u, 3u, and physics so i basically only need 91 hahaha im sitting pretty comfortably so im just studying for what i want to KILL

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Sounds good. For what ive seen around the forums you look set for maths.

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
What course do you want to do?
top 2 preferences are BE ME (bachelors & masters in electrical engineering) at UNSW (which is 95.4) and B.Eng(Hon)(Electrical)/B.Sci(Advanced Maths) also at UNSW (this is 95.5)
i'm still sort of hovering between the two

HSC
top 2 preferences are BE ME (bachelors & masters in electrical engineering) at UNSW (which is 95.4) and B.Eng(Hon)(Electrical)/B.Sci(Advanced Maths) also at UNSW (this is 95.5)
i'm still sort of hovering between the two
hahaha my reaction would of have been "dafuq is wrong with this kid" if you didn't mention advanced maths

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
hahaha my reaction would of have been "dafuq is wrong with this kid" if you didn't mention advanced maths
the masters has a minor that i would probably consider doing in math anyway, not to mention the fact that electrical already has 2 years of compulsory maths and is the most math heavy engineering field.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
guys please help

How do you make yourselves sane again after doing englijjsh?

I don't even feel sane or human anymore. wtf is wrong with bostes! :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Can't englsih just be lyk those naplan comprehensions, why the fk do they have to ruin our lives?!??!? I'm sorry I feel like exploding ryt now :chainsaw:

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
guys please help

I don't even feel sane or human anymore. wtf is wrong with bostes! :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Can't englsih just be lyk those naplan comprehensions, why the fk do they have to ruin our lives?!??!? I'm sorry I feel like exploding ryt now :chainsaw:
it would actually be a better test of our communication skills if it was like those naplan comprehensions.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
it would actually be a better test of our communication skills if it was like those naplan comprehensions.
exactly!! Even though I used to get lyk band 2 in those I would MUCH rather those because firstly they are a better indicator of our English skills and don't require us to commit fucking 420 essays to memory

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
guys please help

Don't fight the RoTe- #RoT 2013
I feel the same, memorising essays is a pain...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)