Hsc in one week! (3 Viewers)

mreditor16

HSC
Dis thread is my related, just like how for my Module A, my essay itself is symbolic of Frankenstein's creation, being itself cut and pasted together from various sources. ;D

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kurosaki again.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
You seem so relaxed, yet you're going to end up with a very high atar.

How? :jawdrop:
My goal =/= my ATAR haha, and I'm only THIS relaxed about English. I'm a little more normal about the rest of my subjects, and I absolutely freak out about chem (see: SSH vomited on her chem trial paper story).

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
I try my best to remember my essays, the next day I forget them... Do I just need to continuously rewrite or read over them in order for them to stay in my head.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
How come CHEM freaks you out? You seem more than competent for it
I always feel like I really don't belong (soz guys) in the class/subject. I don't do maths, I don't do physics, and people have always pushed me toward humanities over science because they've decided what I am and am not allowed to be good at. So I always feel pretty pathetically desperate to prove them wrong and horrendously nervous that I'll fail because everyone else is already doing a really good job at convincing me that's what's going to happen. Thanks though haha

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
My goal =/= my ATAR haha, and I'm only THIS relaxed about English. I'm a little more normal about the rest of my subjects, and I absolutely freak out about chem (see: SSH vomited on her chem trial paper story).
Still we're all mirrin your english calmness

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Constantly regurgitate them. Writing is too time consuming, better off either typing of regurgitating out loud
Okay so eating the paper, then throwing it up is definitely the best way of doing it?

(Been doing it the wrong way for ages then)

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
I always feel like I really don't belong (soz guys) in the class/subject. I don't do maths, I don't do physics, and people have always pushed me toward humanities over science because they've decided what I am and am not allowed to be good at. So I always feel pretty pathetically desperate to prove them wrong and horrendously nervous that I'll fail because everyone else is already doing a really good job at convincing me that's what's going to happen. Thanks though haha

People are evil :eek:

SuchSmallHands

HSC
People are evil :eek:
Yeah, but feel free to write your paper one creative on my struggles through two years of chem against every other student and the vast majority of teachers being highly hostile to me doing a science instead of topping off my straight humanities subject set with eco.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, but feel free to write your paper one creative on my struggles through two years of chem against every other student and the vast majority of teachers being highly hostile to me doing a science instead of topping off my straight humanities subject set with eco.
I'd probably be called out by not being 'authentic' enough..

Reminds me why a few/some teachers are only grown up kids at times...

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I'd probably be called out by not being 'authentic' enough..

Reminds me why a few/some teachers are only grown up kids at times...
Stupid English markers, what's more authentic than real life?

Honestly some of my teachers have just said the stupidest things. Like when I say that 2U English is my worst subject EVERYONE says 'oh really, I thought that would have been chemistry'. Which is innocent but just an insensitive thing to say. Other people have said less innocent things, and you wouldn't believe the shit I put up with for supposedly 'stealing science' by ranking first. Apparently I am abhorrently selfish because I can't just be happy with topping the humanities I have to take science as well. So yeah, I'm a bitch haha

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Wow, I've just been looking at the updated raw mark database. No one on it has ever scored a raw 90 or above in chem, that's crazy. The papers must be so harshly marked.

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Stupid English markers, what's more authentic than real life?

Honestly some of my teachers have just said the stupidest things. Like when I say that 2U English is my worst subject EVERYONE says 'oh really, I thought that would have been chemistry'. Which is innocent but just an insensitive thing to say. Other people have said less innocent things, and you wouldn't believe the shit I put up with for supposedly 'stealing science' by ranking first. Apparently I am abhorrently selfish because I can't just be happy with topping the humanities I have to take science as well. So yeah, I'm a bitch haha
wtf. Your school environment doesn't seem to be very, well, appreciative/supportive :S. Sorry to hear that.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
wtf. Your school environment doesn't seem to be very, well, appreciative/supportive :S. Sorry to hear that.
When people say things like that I 'stole science' I struggle to even be offended because they just sound so childish it's almost funny. It just makes it really hard when I don't do as well as I want to, because everyone else enjoys my failure very much which isn't a pleasant state of affairs haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)